Kevin Strickland's End of Year Rant

Guest Tigrinum Major

I would be negligent if I didn't thank Reggie Bush for the breathtaking night sky. Reggie, you did a wonderful job hanging the moon and the stars. You got it just right.

HILLARIOUS! I completely agree on everything

This guy is good and I enjoy his articles......WDE!

Kevin's article is right on the money. Truthful and a HUGE laugh out loud read.

Thanks Kevn!

You could take every team in the Pac-10, and throw in all the teams in the Big 12 just for kicks, and not be able to come up with more than four teams that would have a winning record in the SEC.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Nice.

The network's love affair with the Trojans has reached embarrassing levels of obsession. If the network was a suitor and USC was the object of its affection, there would be restraining orders in place. Stalker, thy name is ESPN.

:lol: War Damn Kevin!

Before I go, I've got to thank Reggie, Pete and Matt for the glorious New Year I hope is to come. When I set off the fireworks at midnight on New Year's Eve, guys, I'll be thinking of you. Strapped to one...

AARRGGHH - GET THIS GUY OUT OF MY HEAD!! HE'S READING MY THOUGHTS!!!! HOW DOES HE KNOW!! EEEEEK!

:roflol:

Loved the rant! Here's my own:

At the end of the Rose Bowl (invented by Carroll, Leinart & Bush, of course) the first person ABC interviewed was Pete Carroll, the second was Matt Leinart, both of whom were on the losing team! I majored in journalism 40 years ago at Auburn and I wish some of these "sportscasters" had taken at least one course somewhere. Sure you interview the losers, AFTER you interview the WINNERS! I ranted & screamed at the TV for a good 5 minutes and lost my voice.

I feel much better now. :big:

Archived