Democratic Brain Dead Mantras

DKW 86

In your best robot or zombie voice....

Regarding Fiscal Policy: <In my best robot voice>...."Just Raise Taxes, Just Raise Taxes, Just Raise Taxes."

Regarding Military Policy: <In my best robot voice>...."We cant win Defeat and Retreat, We cant win. Defeat and Retreat, We cant win. Defeat and Retreat."

When losing a debate they do have a few more, they programatically respond with name calling:

1) <In my best robot voice>...."You are a Fascist...You are a Fascist...You are a Fascist..."

2) <In my best robot voice>...."You are Mean Spirited...You are Mean Spirited...You are Mean Spirited..."

The Economy just hit a 5 year high and they are in full Robozombie mode... Pathetic!

"We support the troops, but not the war on terrorism! We can't win the war on terrorism!"

"Hey, hey, ho, ho! George W has got to go!"

"George W & the repugs stole the election! Again!"

"We need to secede and start our own liberal country."

"This Supreme Court nominee is out of the mainstream!" (As if the democrats even knew where the mainstream was!)

The dems seem to think that if they tear down the Republicans, it will somehow make them look better. Or to quote Lou Holtz “If you burn your neighbor’s house down, it doesn't make your house look any better.”

Regarding Military Policy: <In my best robot voice>...."We cant win Defeat and Retreat, We cant win. Defeat and Retreat, We cant win. Defeat and Retreat."

210248[/snapback]

A few months back, didn't you say we should get out of Iraq?

210248[/snapback]

210421[/snapback]

Most said we'd get out of Iraq, but not with our tail between our legs. That's the striking difference between the Left and the Right.

210248[/snapback]

210421[/snapback]

Most said we'd get out of Iraq, but not with our tail between our legs. That's the striking difference between the Left and the Right.

210429[/snapback]

I seem to recall David saying we should get out as soon as possible.

210248[/snapback]

210421[/snapback]

210429[/snapback]

210433[/snapback]

Ah, missed it again. I NEVER SAID: "WE CANT WIN! Defeat and RETREAT."

I am not Howeird Dean. What I said is we need to withdraw and let the Iraqis run things asap. It is their show. From what I hear we are going to announce troop reductions soon. But again I never said "WE CANT WIN! Defeat and RETREAT."

210248[/snapback]

210421[/snapback]

210429[/snapback]

210433[/snapback]

Ah, missed it again. I NEVER SAID: "WE CANT WIN! Defeat and RETREAT."

I am not Howeird Dean. What In said is we need to withdraw and let the Iraqis run things asap. It is their show. From what I hear we are going to announce troop reductions soon. But again I never said "WE CANT WIN! Defeat and RETREAT."

210465[/snapback]

You took Murtha's position before Murtha did.

When one of their heroes is exposed as the lying POS they usually are:

<In my best robot voice>...."That's not what he meant when he said that"..."You're a fascist"..."Provide a link"

TT, of all the pig headed, insufferable Libs I've seen, you might take the cake. DKW never 'took Murtha's positon before Murtha did' and you know that. Anyone who can read and has followed this thread can see that. You simply are playing the role as antagonist for lack of any coherent or reasonable response.

TexasTedious is a more apt handle for ya.

TT, of all the pig headed, insufferable Libs I've seen, you might take the cake. DKW never 'took Murtha's positon before Murtha did' and you know that. Anyone who can read and has followed this thread can see that. You simply are playing the role as antagonist for lack of any coherent or reasonable response.

TexasTedious is a more apt handle for ya.

210654[/snapback]

Murtha:

It is time for Iraqi leaders to take control of the future of their country.

It is time that the over 200,000 Iraqis who have received military and police training over the past three years take over the hard job of providing domestic security themselves and stop using American forces as a crutch to lean on.

It is time for U. S. forces to redeploy out of the country in an orderly but rapid way, soon after the Iraqi government is elected on December 15.

It is time that our military “footprint” in the area is converted from a pervasive presence inside Iraq to a powerful quick reaction force outside of Iraq.

http://www.house.gov/apps/list/press/pa12_..._coll_iraq.html

David:

What I said is we need to withdraw and let the Iraqis run things asap. It is their show

David was months ahead of Murtha.

It is time for U. S. forces to redeploy out of the country in an orderly but rapid way, soon after the Iraqi government is elected on December 15.

It is time that our military “footprint” in the area is converted from a pervasive presence inside Iraq to a powerful quick reaction force outside of Iraq

redeploy = cutting and running. Murtha makes the mistake of calling for a timetable, soon after Dec 15th. One great rule in war is never pay for the same real estate twice. We're there, NOW,and we need to get the job done....THEN start a measured call back of the troops. Situtation, not a arbitrary circled day on a calander , should determine when that is. The U.S military leaders there say that, the Iraqi leaders say that, it's really not that hard to comprehend.

It is time that our military “footprint” in the area is converted from a pervasive presence inside Iraq to a powerful quick reaction force outside of Iraq

redeploy = cutting and running. Murtha makes the mistake of calling for a timetable, soon after Dec 15th. One great rule in war is never pay for the same real estate twice. We're there, NOW,and we need to get the job done....THEN start a measured call back of the troops. Situtation, not a arbitrary circled day on a calander , should determine when that is. The U.S military leaders there say that, the Iraqi leaders say that, it's really not that hard to comprehend.

210720[/snapback]

It is if you are pushing a political agenda at home rather than a military agenda in the war.

It is if you are willing to push for short term political gains at the expense of long term national security.

It is if your party cares more about damaging the Bush presidency than they do about national security.

1) I never said timetable.

2) I never said we need to leave unilaterally despite the wins we have on the ground.

3) We have paid fat to high a price to cut and run now.

4) A timetable only gives your enemies a date for victory.

Archived