Berry commits to....

SKCAUB

I realize that it really doesn't matter that much, but I sure would like how Rivals can still have us rated 12th and Bammer 8th? This doesn't match the ratings of other recruiting services! :au:

I realize that it really doesn't matter that much, but I sure would like how Rivals can still have us rated 12th and Bammer 8th? This doesn't match the ratings of other recruiting services!  :au:

212952[/snapback]

I THINK I saw somewhere that they only update the Team Rankings weekly so its possible the new recruits we have will be noticed untill next week when they update.

Anyone else heard something like this?

Good choice MB - It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

berry will be an impact player. good head on his shoulders. hopefully, we can grab isom as well as he is targeted by usc. i can't understand why we would be in a recruiting battle with the gamecocks until they can prove they are a caliber team from year to year in the sec.

our rankings will continue to climb and should surpass bammer as this recruiting season comes to a close; however, if bammer picks up hawthorne and whitehead then we might not and will settle for a 10th to 15th ranking.

berry will be an impact player.  good head on his shoulders.  hopefully, we can grab isom as well as he is targeted by usc.  i can't understand why we would be in a recruiting battle with the gamecocks until they can prove they are a caliber team from year to year in the sec. 

our rankings will continue to climb and should surpass bammer as this recruiting season comes to a close; however, if bammer picks up hawthorne and whitehead then we might not and will settle for a 10th to 15th ranking.

212989[/snapback]

Not to worry. You gotta' COACH 'em after you sign 'em.

Coach Tubs and his staff have proven they are very capable in that department.

flipper and his dew crew could take a five star player and turn him into a bench sitter. ;)

Archived