autigers.com

mattd

Has anyone else had any trouble getting into their website?...been trying since last week and no luck...

Guest Tigrinum Major

No trouble. I have been on several times in the past few days. I rarely post over there. AUTiger22 was complaining about something this morning concerning the site, but I paid him no attention.

Or maybe he was complaining about rainwater running into the Jiffylube oil pit.

Well maybe it's me...it seems to lock up on me everytime..but I don't have any trouble on any other website...I'm also on a T1 connection...so that's not it...

I have been able to get onto that website without any problems, but it has been very, very slow at times over the past few days and several posters have complained about that. A few folks reported getting some error messages when going from one page to another on that site. The mods have reported it to the people who manage their servers. I don't know if this relates to your problem at all, but thought I would pass it on.

There was one day last week that I had a problem. Later I read on their message board about a problem. Since then I have experienced no problems. The site loads quickly for me now.

...I'm also on a T1 connection...so that's not it...

213670[/snapback]

Rub it in Bud. :big: Here I am stuck with only DSL. :o

Oh well...don't guess I'm missing much...oh and the T1 is for work...the sad thing is I can't go to certain websites...I tried to vote for the 4th down play against Ga on ESPN and it blocked me and said something about games. :blink: ..so it isn't all that great...except for downloading songs and movies :big:

Oh well...don't guess I'm missing much...oh and the T1 is for work...the sad thing is I can't go to certain websites...I tried to vote for the 4th down play against Ga on ESPN and it blocked me and said something about games. :blink: ..so it isn't all that great...except for downloading songs and movies  :big:

213756[/snapback]

Try this it used to get around firewalls. I am not sure if it still does or not, but it is worth a try.

http://www.safeweb.com/

Archived