did my post get deleted?

PenguinAUB

Because apparently this site is communist minded....the thought police are questioning you.I think I've had a few good post deleted myself as of late.The man in charge doesn't like your opinion...bam your gone.grabs watch and swings it back an forth....So be happy and simley and remember CTT is a great coach,and there's nothing wrong with the football program nothing at all.Here have a cookie. :gofig:

it was my new topic about tubby making us the new ole miss which is what he did.

i didnt bash any players just started a topic for discussion. i have been using this board for over a year at least and this is the most sorry to use the word "anal" the staff has ever been

Because apparently this site is communist minded....the thought police are questioning you.I think I've had a few good post deleted myself as of late.The man in charge doesn't like your opinion...bam your gone.grabs watch and swings it back an forth....So be happy and simley and remember CTT is a great coach,and there's nothing wrong with the football program nothing at all.Here have a cookie. :gofig:

Got a problem with the way things are run here? Go somewhere else, that should solve it!

I agree with David and the other mods. The crap that some of you post here, and it is crap, has no place on this board. So, just go someplace else if this board bothers you.

so the 4 articles written on auburn online a day will be posted and thats it.

i want to know why my post on tubby making us the new ole miss got deleted. the mods see my name and hit delete.

hopefully

What kind of post is this? Very enlightening.

I think he is referring to:

the mods see my name and hit delete.

:au::au:

Here we go again arguing with each other when we should be pulling together for the bama game. Smells of bammer nation don't you think? They seem more together then we do.

Archived