Marcus Mcneill

jumbo

...and that thing about him being late due to going to his grandmother's funeral was just flat out uncalled for. What low lifes some of these reporters are. These guys make lawyers look good.... :no:

:au::homer:

See........That's why I Love the BHam News, because they are just SO Unbiased........Mcneill missed so much time away from practice, because of a Funeral........I just don't think he can make it up, this Really hurts his Draft status that now has him going behind so-n-so Skinner from The University of Helen Keller..........Oh, and on a better note.....Brodie Our GOD has looked so freakin' awesome out there, His arm looks so good, and He is incredibly accruate that, because we Paid off Kiper Jr., he might be the First person taken in the upcoming Draft........God, Brodie is so Good blah, blah, blah. Why The Hell can't we have an Unbiased News Paper? I'm getting tired of reading about ALL the kids that The University of Window Lickers are going after, then reading about one or two kids Auburn is going after...........It freakin' pisses me off. War "BY GOD" Eagle

Archived