My eyes, my eyes!! The faces of she-libralism.

Tiger in Spain

hillary1aj.jpgintel_thomas_175.jpgCindy.jpg

Thank you my Friend. This backs up the idea that liberalism and feminism were developed for the sole purpose of getting ugly women television time. <_<

Thank you my Friend. This backs up the idea that liberalism and feminism were developed for the sole purpose of getting ugly women television time. <_<

217143[/snapback]

Look onthe bright side - between radical feminism, the "right to choose" and an inability to find men who will have sex with them with the lights on, the number of pinkos in this country is rapidly decreasing... :roflol:

217143[/snapback]

Look onthe bright side - between radical feminism, the "right to choose" and an inability to find men who will have sex with them with the lights on, the number of pinkos in this country is rapidly decreasing... :roflol:

217273[/snapback]

While I admit that you have a very valid point, THAT much UGLY can't be hidden by the DARK of night. :huh: :blink::no:

Archived