Finebaum Boycott working

DKW 86

Everyday at the same time she scares me to BG almost like getting hit on by your best friends grandmother!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does that Catherine chick still call in?

UGH that lady makes my skin crawl. She sounds like a serial killer.

219771[/snapback]

219795[/snapback]

That is basically how it strikes me as well. Really nauseating to listen that ole truck stop lot lizard.

Catherine in white at Christmas Party.

Maybe this picture doesn't do her justice, but I've seen a lot better. Not bad for radio though.  :big:

962464.jpg

218805[/snapback]

LOL First of all, it is radio. Secondly, do you really think you would have a chance with her. It is a two dimensional picture. What are you going to do with it? Make love to it??

219531[/snapback]

First of all, the point I was making is that she isn't the knock out hottie that some make her out to be. She seems rather plain, IMO, and therefore perfectly suited for radio. I've seen a lot better, and been with better looking women.

To answer your second question, who knows. She may have a thing for middle aged men nicknamed "The Horse". My wife most likely would find offense with it, though.

To the rest of your prattling, I say :moon:

I read a link this morning to finescum's article in Saturday's fish wraper. He said uat has , by far, the easiest most pathetic schedule in the 12 team SEC in '06.

Can't argue with that fact. :thumbsup:

Living in south Georgia, I don't get to listen to Mr. Finebaum (from what I gather, that's a good thing). What I don't understand is that, its obvious that this guy is VERY unpopular among Auburn folks because he seems to be a UA brownnoser, but he also seems to be unpopular with uaters (for some unknown reason). Who listens to this guy? EVERYBODY hates him!

Living in south Georgia, I don't get to listen to Mr. Finebaum (from what I gather, that's a good thing). What I don't understand is that, its obvious that this guy is VERY unpopular among Auburn folks because he seems to be a UA brownnoser, but he also seems to be unpopular with uaters (for some unknown reason). Who listens to this guy? EVERYBODY hates him!

219910[/snapback]

I dont think there's even many AU fans who would say he's a UA brownnoser. He's been on bama's case for about 8 months now. He likes coach gottfried but has been riding shula for some time now.

He is a uat "brownnoser". There, I said it! :D

It's kind of like a train wreck. You pass it and say to yourself...don't look, it could be ugly. Then you proceed to turn and look anyway.

Finebaum admits that much of his show is strictly for entertainment, shock value, if you will. He will change his stance on a given issue faster than a Massachusetts Democrat and will ride whatever the hot topic is that day. The fact is, folks are now finally understanding this and he loses all credibility. I'll admit, it was a fun show to listen to after the Iron Bowl. He was all Auburn and was ripping the Bama nation a new one. But then, a couple of weeks later, he's back to ripping CTT and singing the praises of CMS.

And you just go, "Wait a minute, didn't he just say..." :blink:

The guy has as good a line up of guests as anyone and has the ability to have a killer show if he'd just cut out all the attempts to stir the pot.

Archived