Basketball Tournament

WarTiger

I used to set this up at work, and we all had fun with it. Thought it would be fun to do it here. You will need a cbs.sportsline ID, then you should be able to sign up. For some reason it asks for email address of those participating and uses that to send invitations. If you can't get in after registering with cbs, then PM me with your email address, and I'll add you in. You will then get an email invite. Posting it this early gives people time to create a cbs id, and not have to rush....

Hope we get a lot of participation on this. Its really a lot of fun....

Oh, the winner will be obviously who has the most points. Points are awarded for each win based on that teams seed. Ex. If you pick a 12 seed to win, and they win, you get 12 points. Sounds simple enough, right...

COME ON EVERYBODY AND PLAY.... Its all we have until Sept.

AUNATION Tournament

Our Group password is: wenbasketball

I'll create another sportsline id when I get home. We are doing a pay tournament challenge at work using a group on sportsline.

I would expect it on your normal JP affiliate station. It is usually aired on one of the FOX sports channels as well..

WOO HOO we've got 12 participants so far. Those that have signed up, encourage others to sign up. Bracket will be open sometime sunday, and you have until thursday noon (est time) to complete your bracket. Keep in mind, you are completing the ENTIRE bracket before the tournament starts...

I got signed in and made my picks last night. So, who wants second place??

:poke:

since I could not get into the Aunation 65 I decided to get into this bracket so I would fit in thanks! I have won my office pool 3 out of 4 years so I guess that means I know nothing! :big:

P.s. I'm the people's CHAMP

As of now, there are still SIX of you that haven't made your picks yet. Deadline is tomorrow noon. Get in and finish your brackets. Should be a great tournament..

Does Sportsline use a weighted scoring system?

Why do I have a best score of '288'? Me picking more upsets than the field?

Jesus said "The last shall be first" ya know..

Oh, I see .. multiply the seed by the winner for every game for total points accumulated in the round. Give me Winthrop, 15, and the win baby!

Why do I have a best score of '288'?  Me picking more upsets than the field?

Oh, I see .. multiply the seed by the winner for every game for total points accumulated in the round.  Give me Winthrop, 15, and the win baby!

225452[/snapback]

Wwhere does it show best score?

Why do I have a best score of '288'?  Me picking more upsets than the field?

Oh, I see .. multiply the seed by the winner for every game for total points accumulated in the round.  Give me Winthrop, 15, and the win baby!

225452[/snapback]

Wwhere does it show best score?

225521[/snapback]

Best score is right here... Log in and click on the standings page. Link below. This shows every players best possible score should they get every game right.

STANDINGS

Archived