Basketball Tournament

WarTiger

My upset special Seton Hall was a great pick.......if they would have decided to show up! I guess picking Oklahoma to go to the sweet 16 was a bad move Im glad that I have only lost 2 out of the first 3 games

hahahaha no :P I currently have 6 brackets going and i feel like an accountant during tax season :blink:

I hadn't thought about it but it looks like you can win without picking the ultimate cahmpion.

225672[/snapback]

you can. Most points win. Don't even have to pick the most correct games to win... The points are awarded based on their seeding. If you pick a 13 seed to win, and they win, you get 13 points..and so on.

DAY ONE: RAINMAN'S ON TOP!!! 14/16 aint bad. Blasted Seton Hall and Air Force. (I was reaching for the sky on those picks)

I hadn't thought about it but it looks like you can win without picking the ultimate cahmpion.

225672[/snapback]

I got the scoring part but didn't pick enough upsets. It's fun anyway. :cheer:

Guest Tigrinum Major

I hate Oakland and Minneapolis.

Three of my Sweet 16 are already out.

I hate this game. It is stupid and meaningless.

The DC bracket is killing me! :angryfire:

My final four is still intact though.........for now.

OK...We are almost down to the final four, and it is now a TWO player race for the championship. Not sure what these players screen names are here, but here is who is in first and second...

Will Corrington 162 points possible 171

John Belcher

OK...We are almost down to the final four, and it is now a TWO player race for the championship. Not sure what these players screen names are here, but here is who is in first and second and third..

Will Corrington 162 points possible 171

John Belcher 161 points possible 166

Brad Reese 158 points possible 161

meanwhile I'm 28th.... :puke:

OK...The bracket challenge has a WINNER....

Will Corrington. What is your screen name so we all know who you are..lol...

currently has 164 points and can have 167 at the end of the tourney....

Nobody can catch him...

congratulations..

Hope everybody that participated had fun. My bracket sucked and I was out of contention after the first day. It was and always is fun. Tune in next year for another exciting round of MARCH MADNESS...

Guest Tigrinum Major

In the Atlanta Region, I picked it 13 out of 15 games, the lone exceptions being Northwestenr State over Iowa and West Virginia over Northwestern State (I had the Hawkeyes beating the Moutaineers, so that first round game really screwed me).

Of course, since I am in 18th place, that means my Oakland Region was a mess and the other two were only average.

Oh, well...

Go Patriots!

Hope everybody that participated had fun.  My bracket sucked and I was out of contention after the first day.  It was and always is fun.  Tune in next year for another exciting round of MARCH MADNESS...

227183[/snapback]

I had fun! Thanks for setting that up.

Finished 12th with no teams left :( , only possible for 1 person to jump over me and that is if if Florida wins the whole thing (which looks pretty good right now).

Not to bad.

Wow, I just checked the status of my bracket for the first time, and was shocked to see that I am tied for 2nd with John Belcher. I meant to pick George Mason, but accidentally picked North Carolina. It must have been a slip of the mouse or something. :D

Congrats to Will. There's always next year! Now what am I going to do until September?

Archived