AUNation Bracketology

Guest Tigrinum Major

In the Toomer Region, DKW 86, as the top overall seed, takes on the play-in game winner, which features TrueBlue72 and Captain Liger.  Both come in with disparaging resumes, one being an old timer and the other a relative newcomer.  Interesting possible match-ups in the second round abound, with many moderator being included in the top of this bracket.  DKW 86 versus chuck, CarolineTiger versus AURainman and tiger88 versus jared52 have a definite traditional power flavor to them.  If jaydubb121 can pull off a couple of upsets, he could possibly face WarTim in a region semifinal game.  Mid-majors and relative newcomers to the AUNation stage, abrnfanatc and SupperClub look for respect. 

224852[/snapback]

Maybe I've got the Lexington Mojo helping me on this one :basketball: . Of course Carolina has Wake Forest to fall back on, and he's in ANOTHER type of basketball country.

Guest Tigrinum Major
DANG, guess I was watching the wrong selection show....I feel like the Missouri St of the AUN tourney.  :(   Well, I guess I always have next year to look forward to.  Better shape up this offseason!!!  :cheer:

225043[/snapback]

You were the last poster out, mainly due to a glitch in the RPI that somehow had you ranked 20th but yet left you out of the tourney. You truly are Missouri State!! Or Hofstra.

I am so glad that I actually have a life thanks so much guys for making feel better :big:

225066[/snapback]

It's what we are here for.

I smell a cinderella story  :cheer:

225141[/snapback]

i have your dress and carriage ready.

hopefully, my team will upset tiger88 (through blocks and punches) as i have hired temple's chaney to coach and motivate my team.

the jet lag from the west coast may become a factor.

DANG, guess I was watching the wrong selection show....I feel like the Missouri St of the AUN tourney.  :(   Well, I guess I always have next year to look forward to.  Better shape up this offseason!!!  :cheer:

225043[/snapback]

You were the last poster out, mainly due to a glitch in the RPI that somehow had you ranked 20th but yet left you out of the tourney. You truly are Missouri State!! Or Hofstra.

I am so glad that I actually have a life thanks so much guys for making feel better :big:

225066[/snapback]

It's what we are here for.

225098[/snapback]

:roflol::big:

I can't jump, I'm slow, and have a horrible jump shot:  Good thing I know how to throw a hell of an AU Nation tailgate party.

Before you vote, remember all the free beer and BBQ!!!!!!!!!

225192[/snapback]

Nothing like buying votes with free beer....SOLD!!!

Quick question for the Selection Committee (aka TM)...

As I haven't seen any posts from either Captain Liger or TrueBlue on their poll, can we make that a hard and fast rule that you aren't allowed to campaign during your games?

My deepest apologies if that already is a rule and I failed to read it.

As I haven't seen any posts from either Captain Liger or TrueBlue on their poll, can we make that a hard and fast rule that you aren't allowed to campaign during your games?

225208[/snapback]

I think more posts between the two competitors, would inturn make it more fun, you know good clean smak talk :cheer:

Guest Tigrinum Major

225208[/snapback]

I think more posts between the two competitors, would inturn make it more fun, you know good clean smak talk :cheer:

225214[/snapback]

I agree. More posts is good for more traffic which is good for everything.

Campaigning within 100 feet of the website is not only allowed, it is encouraged.

Great, now I've got to try and talk smack to War Tim...Talk about 1 and done. :P

225223[/snapback]

As long as you make fun of bama, War Tim will have to agree with you. :)

i heard a rumor that tiger88 is being investigated for fradulent posts and will forfeit his game against me. any truth to the rumor?

I'm the Nevada of the #5 seeds...you look up and wonder "HTF did they get a seed that high?" Then, much like Nevada winning at Kansas, I have the "A to Z in rock" to my name...that could be a blessing or a curse...could be negative backlash against it.

I'm definitely not underestimating my opponent...probably younger, but with plenty of promise.

The committee did us no favors, WAREAGLE!!!...the winner is probably gonna get a beatdown from Ravad next round because, well, she knows people.

Archived