You don't say...

TexasTiger

Torture Rooms

"Iraq is more free every day. The lives of the citizens are improving every day. And one thing is for certain; there won't be any more mass graves and torture rooms and rape rooms."

George W. Bush

Remarks to Reporters

January 12, 2004

"As the Iraqi insurgency intensified in early 2004, an elite Special Operations forces unit converted one of Saddam Hussein's former military bases near Baghdad into a top-secret detention center. There, American soldiers made one of the former Iraqi government's torture chambers into their own interrogation cell. They named it the Black Room."

New York Times

Before and After Abu Ghraib,

a U.S. Unit Abused Detainees

March 19, 2004

March 14, 2006

Mass Graves

"Iraq is more free every day. The lives of the citizens are improving every day. And one thing is for certain; there won't be any more mass graves and torture rooms and rape rooms."

George W. Bush

Remarks to Reporters

January 12, 2004

"Daylight Tuesday brought the discovery of at least 86 shot or strangled men across the city, most of them with hands tied and many of them tortured, according to police. They included 27 corpses in one of the first mass graves to be found in the capital since the U.S. invasion three years ago.."

Washington Post

At Least 86 Found Shot Or Strangled In Baghdad

March 12, 2006

http://www.billmon.org/

"Daylight Tuesday brought the discovery of at least 86 shot or strangled men across the city, most of them with hands tied and many of them tortured, according to police. They included 27 corpses in one of the first mass graves to be found in the capital since the U.S. invasion three years ago.."

Washington Post

Ok so who do you say killed them? I don't think Bush or Cheney have been in country lately have they?

Washington Post

Ok so who do you say killed them? I don't think Bush or Cheney have been in country lately have they?

226039[/snapback]

As usual, in you hyperdefensiveness for Bushco, you miss the point. Bush is real big on overstatemtent and embellishment:

And one thing is for certain; there won't be any more mass graves and torture rooms and rape rooms."

But now that you mention it, I think Cheney is in an undisclosed location.

Not defending anyone, I merely asked a question and as usual you failed to answer. If you can't answer the question, say so and this thread is history.

Archived