Guest Tigrinum Major

Keep It or Scrap It?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Keep It or Scrap It?

• Keep it - this is fun/supercool/something to do until football
    • Scrap it - it is stupid/a popularity contest/hurtful
    • What are we talking about?
    • I don't care, I'm just here for the party

It's fun...keep it. Good for some off season smack talk.

I haven't had much of an opportunity to follow it very closely, due to being swamped at work - heck I didn't even get to vote for myself because I was out of the country over the weekend :blink:

It's all in good fun. If anyone is taking it too seriously that's THEIR problem, not ours. Some people will bitch about anything.

Keep it going.

I voted "I don't care".

Seems like a lot of wasted time, effort, and board space, but if people like it and you have the energy, TM, go with the consensus.

I voted to keep it, although I don't ever recall using the term "supercool" about anything before in my life.

However, now that I am in the midst of being pantsed by Tim, I might need some psychological help.

Why don't you people love me???????????

:no:

Well tomorrow will end my participation in the tourney as I go in as a 30 point underdog to Jenny.

But I say keep it. It's fun and harmless.

I need somethign to distract me while I'm on the computer supposedly researching for my paper! :D

I voted to keep it, although I don't ever recall using the term "supercool" about anything before in my life.

However, now that I am in the midst of being pantsed by Tim, I might need some psychological help. 

Why don't you people love me???????????

:no:

226448[/snapback]

It's not you...its beaker man!

I really do not like things moving when I am trying to read.

I thought it would be perfect to compliment the fanatc genre. Thanks for the info, maybe if I change it I can still pull off the upset... :lol:

Well tomorrow will end my participation in the tourney as I go in as a 30 point underdog to Jenny.

But I say keep it. It's fun and harmless.

I need somethign to distract me while I'm on the computer supposedly researching for my paper!  :D

226480[/snapback]

I got your back dog.

Archived