Auburn Backfield

saniflush

Guest Tigrinum Major

Excellent. Beasley has always been one of my favorite players.

Saban looks to be putting together a team that could make some noise this year. I hope Culpepper works out for him.

I have a childhood friend that was a huge Bama and Dolphins fan when we were growing up. I need to give him a call sometime.

Excellent.  Beasley has always been one of my favorite players. 

Saban looks to be putting together a team that could make some noise this year.  I hope Culpepper works out for him. 

I have a childhood friend that was a huge Bama and Dolphins fan when we were growing up.  I need to give him a call sometime.

226831[/snapback]

I agree beasley has been a great pro and just think he was Mr football in the state of Alabama out of Lee of Montgomery as a tailback what a great move for him

Watching Beasley play when I was in Jr. High and 10th grade was one of the sole reasons that I played offense instead of defense...he was a beast running the ball in high school.

I guess I'll have to become a Dolphins fan

226971[/snapback]

Dolphins are second on the AU alumni count with four.

(Ronnie Brown, Lorenzo Diamond, Jeno James, and Beasley)

Redskins are first with five. (Jason Campbell, Marcus Washington, Robert Johnson, Carlos Rogers, and Mike Pucillo)

Of course that is pre-draft; the draft and free agency could chnage everything.

I love to see auburn players do well, but dang it can they stop signing with the bloody fins. I really dont like the fins, however at this rate I am going to have to pull for them <_<

does anyone know if Heath Evans has caught on with a new team....he had a brief stint with the Dolphins

226993[/snapback]

He played most of the year for the Patriots. He still with them as of right now.

does anyone know if Heath Evans has caught on with a new team....he had a brief stint with the Dolphins

226993[/snapback]

He played most of the year for the Patriots. He still with them as of right now.

227015[/snapback]

Thats right he played tailback one game that Cory Dillion was injured he even gained over 80 yards in a game!

Archived