Bama's 12 National Championships

BigSammyK

Guest Tigrinum Major
Ask RTFA, many of my posts on his home site go unanswered or either we all end up having a good laugh.  Rarely, do they include namecalling.    True?

227626[/snapback]

I'm not RTFA, but TM is correct. We appreciate our barner members over there, as I at least think most of you guys appreciate us bammers over here.

BTW, I'm not getting involve in the NC argument. I'm not gonna convince any of you that I'm right, and you're not gonna convince me I'm wrong. So, it's pointless for me to get involved.

227628[/snapback]

I will admit, I have gotten rowdy over there the past few days, but it mostly all in good fun.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will admit, I have gotten rowdy over there the past few days, but it mostly all in good fun.

227629[/snapback]

It's the offseason. Sometimes you gotta stir things up a little to keep it interesting.

227629[/snapback]

It's the offseason. Sometimes you gotta stir things up a little to keep it interesting.

227630[/snapback]

Thats for sure, basketball and baseball just take up time between football seasons.

Basketball and Baseball were both invented to allow practice time for the cheerleaders during "Off Season". :):cheer:

Thats for sure, basketball and baseball just take up time between football seasons.

227859[/snapback]

???? This was not the case about ten days ago according to most of your brethren. Correct me if I am wrong.

Archived