Guest Tigrinum Major

Choose your favorite  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite

• StatTiger - 3 seed
    • saniflush - 11 seed

Guest Tigrinum Major

Second round action continues today.

Heisman Region tomorrow, with Jordan Region action on Thursday.

Vote.

Ends Wednesday at 9:00 AM.

That's a tough draw, flush.

You got my vote, but it felt like voting for Ross Perot.

227513[/snapback]

Yea...Pretty rough on the draw but I will stick to my guns none the less. "I wasn't afraid of Bull Conner and all his damn dogs."

Yea...Pretty rough on the draw but I will stick to my guns none the less.  "I wasn't afraid of Bull Conner and all his damn dogs."

227519[/snapback]

What about these pups? I just got them this past weekend...

lizzyandvicky16og.jpg

Blasting someone for going for the cute vote while having a widdle easter bunny in your sig is ironic :P

227569[/snapback]

Not really an Easter bunny but more of a "FEAR THE HARE" statement to all teams coming to our house next year. It is becoming evident that I will have to play on people's sympathy. I have no problem with this. I will be posting pictures of what is left of my 1966 Mustang that burned up last night. It has not been a great 24 hours.

Just like a no smoking sign on your cigarette break.

227573[/snapback]

It's like ten thousand spoons, when all you need is a knife :D

Just like a no smoking sign on your cigarette break.

227573[/snapback]

It's like ten thousand spoons, when all you need is a knife :D

227581[/snapback]

CANADIANS! :puke:

Guest Tigrinum Major

227582[/snapback]

What is wrong with Canada? It's kind of like an attic of America. Colder, a little drafty, with some fun stuff up there that you forget about until you go up there again.

While Mexico is like America's basement. A little dirty, but a fun place to drink beer.

227582[/snapback]

What is wrong with Canada? It's kind of like an attic of America. Colder, a little drafty, with some fun stuff up there that you forget about until you go up there again.

While Mexico is like America's basement. A little dirty, but a fun place to drink beer.

227585[/snapback]

Canada is fine....I think we should own it.

Blasting someone for going for the cute vote while having a widdle easter bunny in your sig is ironic :P

227569[/snapback]

Not really an Easter bunny but more of a "FEAR THE HARE" statement to all teams coming to our house next year. It is becoming evident that I will have to play on people's sympathy. I have no problem with this. I will be posting pictures of what is left of my 1966 Mustang that burned up last night. It has not been a great 24 hours.

227575[/snapback]

Wha???????

Say it ain't so. What happened?

A fire got away from Dad and it got on one of our sheds. Made the news in Montgomery night before last.

I can see that Stat as predicted has taken me to the woodshed.(no pun intended). I cogradulate Stat. Shoulda gone for the "cute" vote and "sympathy" vote sooner. :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major
A fire got away from Dad and it got on one of our sheds.  Made the news in Montgomery night before last.

I can see that Stat as predicted has taken me to the woodshed.(no pun intended).  I cogradulate Stat.  Shoulda gone for the "cute" vote and "sympathy" vote sooner. :big:

227725[/snapback]

That is the saddest thing I have heard in the past 15 minutes.

Seriously, that sucks. I heart old Mustangs.

A fire got away from Dad and it got on one of our sheds.  Made the news in Montgomery night before last.

I can see that Stat as predicted has taken me to the woodshed.(no pun intended).  I cogradulate Stat.  Shoulda gone for the "cute" vote and "sympathy" vote sooner. :big:

227725[/snapback]

Damn, that sucks. You are (or your Dad) insured, right?

227725[/snapback]

227734[/snapback]

Yea got insurance, but just won't get what it is worth. As you recall that was my therapy car after Satan wanted his wife back.

227725[/snapback]

Speaking of 66 Mustangs...

I had a friend, who was born in 1966. A few days after his birth, his father bought a brand new Ford Mustang and drove it one time from the car dealership back to his home. On his son's 16th B-Day, his father gave him the car. :thumbsup:

227725[/snapback]

227734[/snapback]

Yea got insurance, but just won't get what it is worth. As you recall that was my therapy car after Satan wanted his wife back.

227737[/snapback]

Hate to lose the therapy, no doubt. You need some beach time to drown your sorrows.

Hate to lose the therapy, no doubt.  You need some beach time to drown your sorrows.

227747[/snapback]

True Dat! Got to head to Dad's this weekend and help clean-up. Me coming down soon though!

Archived