Other schools that you respect besides Auburn

tigerfan1234

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say USC but I would get killed on this board!

WVU, NC State (family), UGa. Used to have A LOT of respect for UT - before Fulmer.

Really don't care about UNC at Chapel Hill even though I got a second degree from there.

interesting thread. i would like to say i have respect for all college teams as i would want fans of these schools to have the same for auburn.

i can't deny teasing family, friends, people on this board of opposing teams but that is all for fun and games.

sure i like to see teams loose especially foes in the sec west.

who i don't have respect for is the media which can be left for another thread.

I like to see Texas, Florida, Georgia, West Virginia, Georgia Tech, and Oklahoma State do well.

229985[/snapback]

I don't respect :au: . Anyone who smokes victory cigars on the eye of the tiger, is straight up trash in my book.

I like to see Texas, Florida, Georgia, West Virginia, Georgia Tech, and Oklahoma State do well.

229985[/snapback]

I don't respect :au: . Anyone who smokes victory cigars on the eye of the tiger, is straight up trash in my book.

229996[/snapback]

really? I never would have guessed! :rolleyes:

Anyways, my list...

Georgia, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Texas A&M

Schools I detest...

Alabama, LSU, USC-west, Notre Dame.

I respect UGA, Clemson, aTm (family, but not so much respect lately), UAB (hope they always do better than their counterparts at UAT), and UVA.

I dispise: UAT, Miami, USC, FSU.

I basically root for schools that my friends went to.

Teams I root for besides Auburn:

Southern Miss

Minnesota

Ohio State

Illinois

Indiana

Arizona State

Stanford

Washington

Pitt

Oklahoma

Texas Tech

Hey Southlink, where do you live in New Orleans?  I am also from there, but recently moved to Florida.  Would definitely like to move back home someday.

230005[/snapback]

Where did you go to high school? I think Slink went to Brother Martin, I went to Rummel.

229985[/snapback]

229996[/snapback]

Then whats the problem with Auburn, they didn't do it on the tiger eye (actually did LSU even have the eye back then?), and yes I have seen the pictures. Actually was at that game, and if were not for the pictures noone in the state of LA would have known it happened cause only orange and blue was left come halftime.

I don't respect LSU cause of guys like you.

Hey Southlink, where do you live in New Orleans?  I am also from there, but recently moved to Florida.  Would definitely like to move back home someday.

230005[/snapback]

Where did you go to high school? I think Slink went to Brother Martin, I went to Rummel.

230008[/snapback]

Brother Martin? :puke:

Jesuit baby!

Went to UGA and now at Loyola Law School

Southern Miss., Michagan State. Dated a girl that graduated MSU learned their fight song. Plus she's an Auburn fan during football season and I'm an MSU fan during basketball since we're totally oppisites as far as the respective programs go.

WDE!!!

230005[/snapback]

230008[/snapback]

Brother Martin? :puke:

Jesuit baby!

Went to UGA and now at Loyola Law School

230028[/snapback]

You call that a step up??? :poke:;)

Archived