Prayer Request

DKW 86

Today I am asking for prayer for a friend of this site. A man, that has asked I not identify him, has been taken ill with cancer. I personally dont know exactly how seriously this is but I take it as being very serious. This fellow has been the door that allowed AUNation access to some real inner circle contacts with the coaching staff. To say he has been a friend of this site is a HUGE understatement. Words really cant express what he has meant to us over the last few years.

While he posts rarely, he has been a passionate member of the AU family and has contributed so much to AUN and to the entire AU Family as well.

Without naming the man, I ask you to join with me in seeking a little Divine intervention on his behalf. His friendship has allowed Kim and I to meet the Coaching Staff and some members of their families. His friendship has given this site an insight into the human side of the sports world to which we are such devoted fans. That human side is wwhat I feel makes the difference between this site and all the others.

Here's hoping the best for you. Hope to see you soon!

(BTW, incase you were wondering, he is not on the staff, nor employed by AU.)

My prayers have been sent for your friend and his doctors. I can also highly recommend the cancer treatment center in Zion, Illinois. Can't remember the name of it but they treat the mind and spirit as well as the body.

Prayers sent.... :au::homer:

I most certainly believe in THE LORD's divine healing...I HAVE witnessed it.I'm praying as soon as this message is typed.

Thank you DKW 86 for doing what you do,GOD bless you as well.

I too have sent prayers up for your friend. I have a long prayer list that I pray over daily. It continues to grow. Some are for healing, comforting, salvation, divorce, guidance, blessings, and more. I will continue to pray for your friend. He is now added to our prayer chain.

Archived