Nfl Draft

jumbo

Draft

Who had the best day today?

I think the Texans made a mistake in not drafting Bush!

233060[/snapback]

Uh...Bush may be dishonest. Do they really want him if he is???

:au::homer:

How about Tennessee getting Vince Young and LenDale White? I see LenDale White as a bruising, every-down back. He himself reported that he has dropped from 252 to 239 lbs since the Rose Bowl, which should help improve his speed. With VY as a running threat on just about every down, and Norm Chow heading up the offense, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Titans leading the league in rushing in the near future.

How about Tennessee getting Vince Young and LenDale White?

I think their new QB is the better running back; it was VY running wild in the secondary in that championship game, while White couldn't convert the last 4th and 2...

the nfc south @ RB. reggie bush to NO to go with deuce mc allister, de angelo williams to carolina to go with de shaun foster, and darius norwood to atl to go with peanut dunn. tampa drafted 2 OL to block for carnell. should be a lot of running in the dirty south.

on a side note. how long has it been since michigan didnt have a player go on the 1st day?

The Cardinals

233074[/snapback]

That offense is going to be scary good soon. Warner wont last and Leinhart will get the nod with recievers like Boldin, Fitzgerald and now big ole Leonard Pope at TE. Plus the Edge at RB.

All this talk about Bush being a loser is laughable.

He can help the Saints win their 2nd playoff game EVER after the worst natural disaster to ever hit the US.

I just think he will be fine with exposure and money down here while everyone else seems to think he will suffer

He can help the Saints win their 2nd playoff game EVER after the worst natural disaster to ever hit the US.

I just think he will be fine with exposure and money down here while everyone else seems to think he will suffer

233177[/snapback]

I agree Slink(i have a lot this week) Bush is a playmaker he will make a difference for the Saints this year, even if he only returns kicks and plays on 3rd down he is a playmaker and he will be a star :big:

233177[/snapback]

I think he was put into the best possible scenario with McAllister there and hopefully healthy. I don't believe that Bush will ever be an every down back, but he will be a playmaker playing in the backfield and returning punts in the NFL.

Archived