Am I just getting old and desperate

GalensGhost

Is it just me? Am I getting old and desperate?

Suzy Kolber is making me breathe funny. She is looking sexy/cute/hot on the ESPN draft coverage. I could watch her all day.

** Note:Joe Silly comparisons will not be tolerated**

(Sorry, poor Suzy is going to have to live with that the rest of her life, and nothing you say is going to stop it. :P )

She was really, really looking hot

233176[/snapback]

THANK you. I was starting to worry about my sanity. I don't think she's ever looked better.

She was really, really looking hot

233176[/snapback]

I agree she gives me a reason to pay attention to the draft :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major

She is hot, but that doesn't mitigate your oldness or level of desperation.

Fret not, old one.  I am still a young buck, and I too had many unpure thoughts of her on draft day.

233268[/snapback]

"Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson....."

I have no idea who you guys are talking about, and didn't get to see any of the draft but that last post entertained me ;)

She is hot, but that doesn't mitigate your oldness or level of desperation.

233256[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::D

Suzy Kolber (born May 14, 1964 in Pennsylvania) is a football sideline reporter, co-producer, and anchor for ESPN and ABC Sports.

She is a 1982 graduate of Pennsylvania's Upper Dublin High School and a 1986 graduate of the University of Miami.

The Namath incident

Kolber received national attention in December 2003 when, covering a New York Jets game, former Jets' quarterback Joe Namath twice stated, in a nationally-televised ESPN interview with Kolber, that he wanted to kiss her. Namath later apologized, and the incident was blamed on Namath's obvious intoxication. Soon after, Namath entered an outpatient alcoholism treatment program.

I wonder if she was coming up with those stupid lame questions all by herself to ask the kids as they were drafted.

Like, "Well, what do you have to say about the draft experts and scouts who say you take plays off and have questionable work ethic?"

Or, "Do you feel disappointed or even worried after you weren't picked in the first round?"

Typical female logic. She is nothing but eye candy.

I wonder if she was coming up with those stupid lame questions all by herself to ask the kids as they were drafted.

233284[/snapback]

She asked questions?

233284[/snapback]

She asked questions?

233295[/snapback]

I didn't notice...she had me at the "Hi I'm Suzy Kolber" part.

;)

Archived