Booker leaving

DKW 86

When we all had this discussion a couple of months ago, all who knew him remarked on what a great kid he is. He just seems like the kind that you hate to lose even though he may have never taken a snap on the field. I know he would have had an uphill battle to ever become a QB at Auburn, but I was hoping that they might could have found another place for him.

Best of luck to him.

He definitely seems to be handling his decision with great character and class. I wish him the best of luck, but hate to see him leave.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I don't know him or his family (although i did meet his parents at LSU last year), but a friend of mine does. Nothing but great things to say about them all.

I wish him luck at GA Tech.

Good luck to Calvin. I'd love to see him leave GA Tech with victories over F$U, VA Tech, and Miami.

We always hate to see a good man leave AU for it keeps them from the full experience of being an Auburn man through their senior year; however, it does give Calvin an opportunity to get in some football games which looked like would not happen here. This move helps Calvin accomplish his goals and does as a by product free up another scholarship which could be used to fill a need somewhere else.

I agree! Good Luck Calvin. Beat the Noles and canes!!!

Archived