Lindy's book which is coming out

Shug2003

8th in the Nation. :D:au: I believe that the Bammers are picked 32nd. This is a good spot for us to start out without really high expectations and at the same time in a good position to move up during the season. WDE!

Any idea where UGA is?

235011[/snapback]

I don't recall, but seems like they were ranked 6th or so. Don't hold me to that. The only rankings I remember now is AU at 8, UT at 28, UAT at 32 and Troy at 102.

8th in the Nation. :D  :au:   I believe that the Bammers are picked 32nd. This is a good spot for us to start out without really high expectations and at the same time in a good position to move up during the season. WDE!

234876[/snapback]

Very Funny, I was already writing the "please dont let the team read this crap" reply....very funny... :no:

I was in wal-mart yesterday and strolled by the mags only to see an SEC Preview edition(Sorry not sure which pub.). This particular mag had :au: ranked 3rd in the nation and beating the :uf: in the SECCG. However, they predicted and 11-1 season with a loss to UAT!? :thumbsdown: Other notables inculded: Cox, K. Irons,Bliss, and Duckworth 1st team; Gunn, D. Irons 2nd team.

The #3 just seemed to stick in my head more than anything. (tradishun earned a 25 for the UATers)

I was in wal-mart yesterday and strolled by the mags only to see an SEC Preview edition(Sorry not sure which pub.).  This particular mag had  :au: ranked 3rd in the nation and beating the  :uf: in the SECCG.  However, they predicted and 11-1 season with a loss to UAT!? :thumbsdown:   Other notables inculded: Cox, K. Irons,Bliss, and Duckworth 1st team; Gunn, D. Irons 2nd team. 

The #3 just seemed to stick in my head more than anything. (tradishun earned a 25 for the UATers)

235156[/snapback]

That is the Sportin News. i picked up my copy yesterday. Not a whole lot of substance to this one, but it is always good to see Tigers getting recognition. They stated taht AU has the best backfield in the SEC, the best O-line in the SEC, and Cox is the best QB in the SEC.

I was in wal-mart yesterday and strolled by the mags only to see an SEC Preview edition(Sorry not sure which pub.).  This particular mag had  :au: ranked 3rd in the nation and beating the  :uf: in the SECCG.  However, they predicted and 11-1 season with a loss to UAT!? :thumbsdown:   Other notables inculded: Cox, K. Irons,Bliss, and Duckworth 1st team; Gunn, D. Irons 2nd team. 

235156[/snapback]

That is the Sportin News. i picked up my copy yesterday. Not a whole lot of substance to this one, but it is always good to see Tigers getting recognition. They stated taht AU has the best backfield in the SEC, the best O-line in the SEC, and Cox is the best QB in the SEC.

235158[/snapback]

How can Auburn have the best backfield if Bama has the best fullbacks in THE WORLD!

Wasn't Bamar in "Fiddler on the Roof"? TRADISHUN!!!! TRADISHUN!!!! :lol:

:au::homer:

sorry slink. i looked it up, and he's right. you should've known that.

This particular mag had  :au: ranked 3rd in the nation and beating the  :uf: in the SECCG.  However, they predicted and 11-1 season with a loss to UAT!?

235156[/snapback]

Crazy like a fox, Tubs throws the game in Tuscaloosa. Afterwards, Tubs explains, "Being the only undefeated team around, we already had such a big lead in the bcs standings, I figured we could easily absorb the loss and still be in the BCS game with a SECCG win. Besides, you know how they deserved it after "winning" those last three quarters in Auburn last year, and the first half the year before. So, I let Mikey have a win to make sure he stays around for a while. You know how it is, it's like playing ball with your son - you got to let him win every now and then so he doesn't give up and quit - and everybody knows that I AM MIKEY'S DADDY!"

Archived