Does Congress deserve a raise?

MDM4AU

Does Congress deserve a raise?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Does Congress deserve a raise?

• YES
    • NO
    • Hell NO!

Congress approves "Cost of Living" raise.

Being that these are not supposed to be full-time jobs why do these guys get a cost of living raise? At what point did it become ok to be a Professional Politician? They get all sorts of perks and make plenty of money. On top of that, they are too busy arguing with each other, playing gotcha, playing politics that they hardly get anything done. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Heck no you ain't the only one. A cost of living raise? Ha! They already get paid alot more then the "cost of living" of just about any place in the United States. They make in one year what it would take my wife and I to make in 6 or seven years. That don't include all the freebies they get, even though they are supposed to be limited to those kind of perks. We all know alot of that gets swept under the rug. Nobody turns anybody in because they don't want to lose their perks.

I didn't see the "Hell No!" option. Dang it! Hanging chad! Hanging chad! I won't to change my vote!

I didn't see the "Hell No!" option. Dang it! Hanging chad! Hanging chad! I won't to change my vote!

240511[/snapback]

You are Welcome Sir!

240511[/snapback]

You are Welcome Sir!

240515[/snapback]

Wow, so you are the one that the dems claim stole the election. :lol: With the power to change votes, you are a very very dangerous person my friend. Good thing I consider you a friend.

240511[/snapback]

You are Welcome Sir!

240515[/snapback]

Wow, so you are the one that the dems claim stole the election. :lol: With the power to change votes, you are a very very dangerous person my friend. Good thing I consider you a friend.

240517[/snapback]

;)

Archived