DKW's anti bama obsession

BamaGrad03

Man...4 threads started by David with an anti Bama spin. Makes you wonder if he's turning into one of those hate bama first love auburn second kinda guys.

Then again, maybe he always was one.

Man...4 threads started by David with an anti Bama spin. Makes you wonder if he's turning into one of those hate bama first love auburn second kinda guys.

Then again, maybe he always was one.

243159[/snapback]

What do you mean "turning into?" Don't you get it? All true AU people are those kind of guys! And for the record, it is not an "obsession." It is a healthy fascination with the unbelivably delusional bammie fans. It's like a bad car wreck -- you just can't help looking ... & wondering. :au: WDE

Avoid the rush, hate :ua: early!

Just for the record...I totally disagree with my buddies that spoke earlier. I definitely love Auburn a hell of a lot more than I hate Alabama!! I sometimes get sick of Auburn people constantly bringing up Alabama but I kind of understand it....

I personally could give a crap less about Alabama or what they ever do. As long as we keep whipping ass and taking names...they can ressurect the bear himself and have him coach and I wouldn't mind.

With that being said, I actually want Alabama to do well when they are playing outside the conference! If Bama does well, then that makes the conference look good which makes Auburn look good. With that being said though, I hope that Bama loses every conference game they play....by 100 points!

BG says that like it's a BAD thing. I happen to like it!!!

Just because the Bammers have turned their obsession to Tennessee, doesn't mean we should hate Bama any less. I was told just the other day (and many times by many different people!) that it really doesn't matter anymore if Bama beats Auburn, as long as they beat Tennessee and Phat Phil.

Awwwww, puddin'. My feewings is sooooo huwt! Sucks when you get that a$$ whipped 4 years in row, don't it?

It's not just DKW, BG03... it seems like most are hate-Bama 1st, love AU 2nd type fans.

Go check out the thread in the football forum about Arkansas' OC. Within 2 posts, the Bama obsession started to ooze out of their keyboards. Like I said, I love it though. I visit here just to read it. :roflol:

Just for the record...I totally disagree with my buddies that spoke earlier. I definitely love Auburn a hell of a lot more than I hate Alabama!! I sometimes get sick of Auburn people constantly bringing up Alabama but I kind of understand it....

I personally could give a crap less about Alabama or what they ever do. As long as we keep whipping ass and taking names...they can ressurect the bear himself and have him coach and I wouldn't mind.

With that being said, I actually want Alabama to do well when they are playing outside the conference! If Bama does well, then that makes the conference look good which makes Auburn look good. With that being said though, I hope that Bama loses every conference game they play....by 100 points!

243584[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

It's not just DKW, BG03... it seems like most are hate-Bama 1st, love AU 2nd type fans.

Go check out the thread in the football forum about Arkansas' OC. Within 2 posts, the Bama obsession started to ooze out of their keyboards. Like I said, I love it though. I visit here just to read it.  :roflol:

243669[/snapback]

Hate is such a strong word wc. I prefer to love Auburn first and loathe all things crimson (you and BG excluded of course :big: ) second...

Go check out the thread in the football forum about Arkansas' OC. Within 2 posts, the Bama obsession started to ooze out of their keyboards. Like I said, I love it though. I visit here just to read it.  :roflol:

243669[/snapback]

I would rather be a "hate-Bama 1st, love AU 2nd type fan" than a "I'm in denial because we cant beat Auburn so we claim Tennessee is our biggest rival, and we can't beat any real competition so we claim wins over a mediocre USC team and a mediocre Southern Miss team as moral victories, AND I never really went to UAT just side walk Alumni fan". I don't care about UAT, hence why I dont respond to all the hate bama threads, I just found this one mildly annoying.

How many bammie fans have to monitor this board for bammie topics in the thread titles? Seems like every single stinkin' tradishun-lovin' inbred that shows up on this board has to comment on it -- not once but multiple times. In fact, not one of them can log on with counting up the number of threads and reporting on it. I ask you: who's obsessed with whom?

AND I never really went to UAT  just side walk Alumni fan".

What is wrong with side walk alumni? Does their money for tickets, and apparel not spend the same? Using this logic, should I stop following Pro Sports being that Gadsden doesn't have a pro team? Surely if the only "real" fans are the ones that attended the said University, the only people that have a right to be a fan of a pro sports team are the ones that live in that city, no? <_<

AND I never really went to UAT  just side walk Alumni fan".

What is wrong with side walk alumni? Does their money for tickets, and apparel not spend the same? Using this logic, should I stop following Pro Sports being that Gadsden doesn't have a pro team? Surely if the only "real" fans are the ones that attended the said University, the only people that have a right to be a fan of a pro sports team are the ones that live in that city, no? <_<

243726[/snapback]

I'm sorry, Let me clarify, I mean't When 70% of your fane base is sidewalk alumni, and has never seen the Crapstone in person. Thats the kind of "fan" im refering to. :)

243669[/snapback]

I would rather be a "hate-Bama 1st, love AU 2nd type fan" than a "I'm in denial because we cant beat Auburn so we claim Tennessee is our biggest rival, and we can't beat any real competition so we claim wins over a mediocre USC team and a mediocre Southern Miss team as moral victories, AND I never really went to UAT just side walk Alumni fan". I don't care about UAT, hence why I dont respond to all the hate bama threads, I just found this one mildly annoying.

243712[/snapback]

Have I ever said that UT was a bigger rival to us than API? Heck no. Anybody who says that is crazy.

And no, I'm no sidewalk fan. My grandparents and parents attended the UofA and I'll be there this fall. I've gone to every Tide home game since 1998 and every Iron Bowl since 1997... so that doesn't apply to me either.

And how are the USC and Southern Miss games "moral victories" if we won them? Elaborate.

243669[/snapback]

243712[/snapback]

Have I ever said that UT was a bigger rival to us than API? Heck no. Anybody who says that is crazy.

And no, I'm no sidewalk fan. My grandparents and parents attended the UofA and I'll be there this fall. I've gone to every Tide home game since 1998 and every Iron Bowl since 1997... so that doesn't apply to me either.

And how are the USC and Southern Miss games "moral victories" if we won them? Elaborate.

243878[/snapback]

ASk Shula, Thats what he called all of the close games UAT won to mediocre teams. I'm guessing they gave the team a false sense of hope? :poke:

243669[/snapback]

243712[/snapback]

243878[/snapback]

ASk Shula, Thats what he called all of the close games UAT won to mediocre teams. I'm guessing they gave the team a false sense of hope? :poke:

243886[/snapback]

When did he call the USC and USM games "moral victories"? And the USC game was not a close game by any stretch. We routed them 37-14 in Columbia.

Got a quote?

243669[/snapback]

243712[/snapback]

243878[/snapback]

243886[/snapback]

When did he call the USC and USM games "moral victories"? And the USC game was not a close game by any stretch. We routed them 37-14 in Columbia.

Got a quote?

243899[/snapback]

I got a "quote" for ya'.

As a matter of fact, I have got TWO"

#1 4 in a row!

#2 FEAR the THUMB!

You are quite welcome.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, AWK im sure you werent referring to me in your rant. As I spent my 5 years attending UA and they got plenty of my money. And I have missed 3 home games since 1997. The alumni association now gets my money. And the house I just bought in Hoover didnt come with wheels.

Well, AWK im sure you werent referring to me in your rant. As I spent my 5 years attending UA and they got plenty of my money. And I have missed 3 home games since 1997. The alumni association now gets my money. And the house I just bought in Hoover didnt come with wheels.

244943[/snapback]

Sooooooooooooooo....YOU had to buy the wheels as an "add on"?

:lol::lol::lol::roflol::roflol::roflol::poke:

Look BG, All I can say is this. Most of the stuff I find is from other boards and I am just trying my best to get through football off-season withdrawal during the Summer.

You want an idea? Count how many threads there are going on any comparable sized board. Go ahead...7-3 @ 3:18 PM.

RTB Football Forum has only 4 threads that have a response this day.

BsOL Football Forum has only 6 threads that have a response this day.

Tide Fans Football Forum has only 20 (4 of which have no football topic in them) threads that have a response this day.

AUN has (drum roll please).....15 Threads active!

I search hard to keep this place entertaining and fresh. Anyone want to show me a board funner to be on during the Summer? 3/4ths of the stuff here is just stuff posted from other boards, refreshened, changed up, etc.

So BG, when you start a board and get it from 0 to 2400+ members come see me okay?

BTW, you know I know this is just in fun and I can take it... ;)

244943[/snapback]

Sooooooooooooooo....YOU had to buy the wheels as an "add on"?

:lol::lol::lol::roflol::roflol::roflol::poke:

244968[/snapback]

LOL, no, his modular was already established when he bought it. He took the wheels off and put them on that '77 Camaro sitting out in the front yard buried in 6 feet of grass.

Oh I know David...it just seems every three months or so you get in your 'searching for bama fun making fodder' tear.

And i know you are just trying to keep it going...but somebody's gotta to exist so you all will have someone to bitch at and keep the threads goin :)

So BG, when you start a board and get it from 0 to 2400+ members come see me okay?

Couldnt let this one slide :P:D

www.fanspoll.com

Oh I know David...it just seems every three months or so you get in your 'searching for bama fun making fodder' tear.

And i know you are just trying to keep it going...but somebody's gotta to exist so you all will have someone to bitch at and keep the threads goin :)

Couldnt let this one slide :P:D

www.fanspoll.com

245008[/snapback]

Granted.

But AUN

Our members have made a total of 243554 posts

We have 2384 registered members

FP.com

Our users have posted a total of 14917 articles

We have 5244 registered users

Archived