New J&M T-Shirt

DKW 86

It's so nice of you to take the high road and not talk badly about a living soul.

Especially because in The Woodshed, one of your entries JUST THIS MORNING stated, "but then again, I'll leave the worm food jokes to you Barners.  Y'all are pros at making fun of the weak/dead."

And yes, I had a quote on that one.

You dodged a bullet on that one, kiddo.  You almost got called Two Faced!!!!

:rolleyes:

243905[/snapback]

True.

As I said, I don't make fun of the dead. Unlike some....

AUBearGuys.jpg

243943[/snapback]

No you just grovel at the foot of the grave, voodoo chanting to resurrect the oh so sacred King of all Cheaters, you know him as the bahr, I believe. ;)

It's amazing how a T-shirt can be made and someone automatically thinks it refers to them... But then, I guess if the shoe fits...

244047[/snapback]

Then who does it apply to? :msu: ? :uk: ?

I couldn't care less... but don't fool yourself into thinking that the tradition/living in the past line isn't directed at Alabama.

244080[/snapback]

Thus the reason you were the 1st response to the topic, huh?

It's amazing how a T-shirt can be made and someone automatically thinks it refers to them... But then, I guess if the shoe fits...

244047[/snapback]

Then who does it apply to? :msu: ? :uk: ?

I couldn't care less... but don't fool yourself into thinking that the tradition/living in the past line isn't directed at Alabama.

244080[/snapback]

And woudnt your sig be proof of that? :poke:

244124[/snapback]

Not really... not all of it is past (by AU logic). For instance, we've extended our lead on the nation's leading bowl appearance record and we added 10 more wins to our overall W column... as well as adding to another NCAA record of ours, most 10 win seasons.

There goes that Tide Twist again....

You mentioned making fun of the "weak/ dead".  I think everyone would agree that Pat Dye's health qualifies as "weak". 

KEEP THAT SPIN GOIN'!  We've almost got ourselves an F3 tornado in here!

244153[/snapback]

I said I was taking the high road, remember?

And I wouldn't make fun of Dye (regardless of his condition). I've always like him actually. He seems like a good guy IMO.

I honestly can't understand how you don't see why we make fun of Bammers. It's for the exact same thing you're doing. Spinning everything and shaping your words after they've already left your mouth (or your fingers). Do you not understand that every time you post this ridiculous sputum that you further prove our point that Bammers spin everything TOWARDS them and then when we laugh at you for doing so, you say we're "hung up on a legendary program because we'll never be as good." This started out as a post about a T-SHIRT, but you continue to spew things about us. Sure we'll play along, because it's an AUBURN BOARD and you seem to take everything seriously. YOU'RE the one trying to make EVERYTHING about Bama, not us.

Furthermore, you can wave all your MNC's, bowl wins and long list of wins in however many seasons you wish. We've still hung you up by your toenails for the last four years. So we have bragging rights. DEAL WITH IT!!

You can't stand a little ribbing on an Auburn message board???? Exactly what did you expect, anyway???

For instance, we've extended our lead on the nation's leading bowl appearance record and we added 10 more wins to our overall W column... as well as adding to another NCAA record of ours, most 10 win seasons.

Of course I havent done the math, but do these values include the 1993-4 season that was forefitted due to NCAA violations?

:poke:

I honestly can't understand how you don't see why we make fun of Bammers.  It's for the exact same thing you're doing.  Spinning everything and shaping your words after they've already left your mouth (or your fingers).  Do you not understand that every time you post this ridiculous sputum that you further prove our point that Bammers spin everything TOWARDS them and then when we laugh at you for doing so, you say we're "hung up on a legendary program because we'll never be as good."  This started out as a post about a T-SHIRT, but you continue to spew things about us.  Sure we'll play along, because it's an AUBURN BOARD and you seem to take everything seriously.  YOU'RE the one trying to make EVERYTHING about Bama, not us.

Furthermore, you can wave all your MNC's, bowl wins and long list of wins in however many seasons you wish.  We've still hung you up by your toenails for the last four years.  So we have bragging rights.  DEAL WITH IT!!

You can't stand a little ribbing on an Auburn message board????  Exactly what did you expect, anyway???

244187[/snapback]

I come here for laughs, actually. I love to see the whole football board covered up with topics about the evil Crimson Tide even though you guys sport a 4 game winning streak against us... Although I think the "thumb celebrations" are entirely premature (remember the TSDTR crap?), I have no problem with you guys enjoying your recent IB success, CTT holding up 4 fingers while leaving the field, etc. Heck, I've been there - done that... I know it's great. Just read the shirt (have you?) and it's soooo obvious. I love it though! I may buy one to wipe with to boost J&M's sales so they'll print more shirts displaying API's inferiority complex towards Alabama.

Of course I havent done the math, but do these values include the 1993-4 season that was forefitted due to NCAA violations?

I have no clue. I would imagine that it would not. Doesn't really matter though... either way we're light years ahead of you. Y'all are tied with Troy State. :roflol:

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/misc_...sons.php?win=10

Guest Tigrinum Major

I have no clue. I would imagine that it would not. Doesn't really matter though... either way we're light years ahead of you. Y'all are tied with Troy State. :roflol:

244243[/snapback]

Light years is a bit of a stretch. Hyperbole, even.

I tell you what, if we throw a stick, will you leave?

"Light years"? Whatever you wish to claim, my friend.

"12 National Championships"? Whatever you wish to claim, my friend.

Yeah, how about I send you one of those shirts. You can use it much the same way I use one of those "Got 12?" shirts.

I'm sure not one of your shirts in the history of time has ever said a single thing about us, right? Riiiiiiight. Dream on, broomstick cowboy!

244243[/snapback]

Light years is a bit of a stretch. Hyperbole, even.

I tell you what, if we throw a stick, will you leave?

244251[/snapback]

Throw in the wife and I'm outta here! Eh? :cheer:

Oh, snap.

He's made it a tad personal, I do believe......

I'm thinkin' you might should've thrown in a little laughy face from the left side of your screen, hot shot.

"Light years"?  Whatever you wish to claim, my friend. 

"12 National Championships"?  Whatever you wish to claim, my friend.

Yeah, how about I send you one of those shirts.  You can use it much the same way I use one of those "Got 12?" shirts. 

I'm sure not one of your shirts in the history of time has ever said a single thing about us, right?  Riiiiiiight.  Dream on, broomstick cowboy!

244254[/snapback]

Don't like "light years?" Okay, then 17.

I don't have a "Got 12?" shirt. I don't own any tacky team clothes except some MLB hats.

The IB shirt always has a anti-AU reference... but this is different. This is just a regular 'ol t-shirt. It's still June and everybody is undefeated.

Ok, I had to throw this in here, What has 32 teeth, is 100 yards long, and is all red? The Front row at Bryant Denny Stadium.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I asked her and she said no. Something about gimpy Alabama freshman being lower than whale droppings on her list or people she finds attractive.

Tread lightly, guest.

I asked her and she said no.  Something about gimpy Alabama freshman being lower than whale droppings on her list or people she finds attractive. 

Tread lightly, guest.

244260[/snapback]

Dadgum, and I thought she such showed such promise. ;)

Guest Tigrinum Major

Like you'd know what to do with a woman, win.

Nice try, though, you almost got me riled up enough to care if you survive around here.

I've said it once and I'm not sure you heard me. So I'll say it again....

Who ordered the chip-on-the-shoulder special?

From here on out, I'll take "Got 12?" as a personal attack on Auburn and everything it represents, even though, nowhere on the shirt does it directly reference the university or anyone, living or dead, that has or ever will represent the university.

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :bawling:

Archived