check this out from another board

I have heard CTT tell gatherings that CMS was doing it right. I dont think the man is perfect but, according to CTT, is doing it as best he can.

Now the REs, and other boosters, they never intended to do it right. I speak from personal knowledge going way back.

Whatever. What happened to no link no thread?

245071[/snapback]

Indeed. <_<

Whatever. What happened to no link no thread?

245071[/snapback]

Indeed. <_<

245254[/snapback]

What happened to your signature? Somebody smeared crap all over it.

This one was really a letdown. G2 you are WAAAAY more clever than that. Ive heard much better taunting from you. (dont tell me you're slippin) :P:D

This one was really a letdown. G2 you are WAAAAY more clever than that. Ive heard much better taunting from you. (dont tell me you're slippin) :P:D

245293[/snapback]

You're right. It was a poor effort.

I'm tired. Been a long week. For most, July is a hot and lazy month. For me, June and July are the busiest. I've been working about 18 hours a day and don't see an end until July 30.

Hang in there Ghost. The "NIP" is just around the corner ! ! ! :au::cheer:

You're right. It was a poor effort.

I'm tired. Been a long week. For most, July is a hot and lazy month. For me, June and July are the busiest. I've been working about 18 hours a day and don't see an end until July 30.

Well you get a pass...this time...but come fall i expect you to be your regular sharp self full of clever quips. ;)

I mean, if G2 is gonna try and burn me...i expect to be IMPRESSED with how deep it cuts! :P

http://auburn.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1...5525550&style=1

Being posted on Rivals now that the story is on in ATL and BR.

It was mentioned on radio sports talk shows in both Atlanta

and Baton Rouge. I suspect if it has any legs to it, it will continue on the radio shows for now, but it will take more concrete evidence before somebody has the guts to write about it. After all, we know how litigious, to put it nicely, the bammer nation is.

BTW, I first heard about Gaines, Means, and that whole sordid mess about 6 months prior to it actually making it in print and way, way before the NCAA got involved.

Archived