check this out from another board

There has been talk of some shenanigans concerning Sharrif/Keys up here in Jackson County. Strangely, it involves the guy still duking it out with the NCAA, Keller, of Kenny Smith fame.

Hard to believe, but that's the scuttlebutt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------www.thescore1210.com/page...nlive.html

Did anyone hear your local radio guy talking about alleged misconduct involving Chris Keys? This is rumor from another board, just wondering if anybody got it first hand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've heard some of the same. Sounds like UF has or may turn Shula in for recruiting violations for a 2007 recruit. All of its coming from that same LSU talk show though.

Nothing 1st hand

Hmmm, I would definitely wait for some concrete information. There are plenty of rumors like this this that come out during the off season that usually amount to nothing.

legs.jpg

This rumor is getting some legs on some other boards. I do not know where it will end up, but there is a ton of smoke. and where there is smoke, there is always a fire.

There seems to be a Sharrief as Eric Ramsey type going here. He is said to be mad and talking way too much.

legs.jpg

This rumor is getting some legs on some other boards. I do not know where it will end up, but there is a ton of smoke. and where there is smoke, there is always a fire.

There seems to be a Sharrief as Eric Ramsey type going here. He is said to be mad and talking way too much.

245033[/snapback]

No evidence of anything yet. But I don't think flaws in Sharrief's character would come as a big surprize to anyone.

However, let's not forget that it was not even a month ago that Auburn was the target of the rumors, including baseless allegations of NCAA investigators on campus.

Where there's "smoke", there's often just a lot of hot air from people hoping for fire...

These rumors ORIGINATED from a message board. Funny David you get all bent out of shape when Bama fans are messing with AU people about investigation rumors....but when the shoe is on the other foot...with no article or link you are all interested and "there seems to be a lot of smoke"

Whatever. What happened to no link no thread?

This rumor is going round and round on the AU, UF, and LSU premium boards.

There is a talk show host named Songy that aired this stuff out on his talk show on 1210 AM The Score in Baton Rouge just yesterday.

I am still waiting on an audio link for it.

I'm not getting my hopes up until Finescum starts talking about it. THEN we'll know it's true. :rolleyes:

This rumor is going round and round on the AU, UF, and LSU premium boards.

There is a talk show host named Songy that aired this stuff out on his talk show on 1210 AM The Score in Baton Rouge just yesterday.

I am still waiting on an audio link for it.

245080[/snapback]

Yeah and he openly said he shouldnt have gone on the air with the rumor since it came from a message board.

It wouldnt suprise me if these rumors turned out to be true. The Bammers have always cheated in football, and they probably always will cheat in football. If they get caught cheating again, I hope Bammer receives the death penalty. The NCAA giving them the death penalty is the only way to stop Bammer from cheating.

I don't want anyone to get the death penalty.. especially Alabama.. they are our "definite" win every season.. it use to be Western Kentucky.. but they have gotten a little tougher.

Yeah and he openly said he shouldnt have gone on the air with the rumor since it came from a message board.

245103[/snapback]

You sure that's how it played? I heard differently.

245103[/snapback]

You sure that's how it played? I heard differently.

245110[/snapback]

That is not the way I am hearing it either. G2 and I have different sources.

This is too funny. All the rumors that come out about bama and you guys SLAM us to high heaven over being 'obsessed'. Now a rumor that has ZERO legs is the next big thing at AUN! Nice.

This is too funny. All the rumors that come out about bama and you guys SLAM us to high heaven over being 'obsessed'. Now a rumor that has ZERO legs is the next big thing at AUN! Nice.

245129[/snapback]

Not saying it has legs or doesn't. Only saying that it didn't originate on a message board.

Is there truth to it? We'll see.

Given that Reggie Bush's family can live in a mansion at USC's expense and the NCAA won't touch it, I'd say it's probably open season for a while. They let that go and some people will dare the NCAA to say or do anything about whatever they may or may not be doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and all of us know that the bammerfarts would N-E-V-E-R bend the rules....i cannot comment on this,except to bring up recent history of violations and a long history of arrogance and ignorance by the bammerfarts,because i have not heard the radio show, nor have i read any of the articles.....i would think that it would be reasonable to assume that this story has a chance of being credible,based on the past history.....i will promise you people this much, if Galen says something, you had better damn well hear him out.....i am of a mind that there might just be more to this story

245129[/snapback]

Good grief BG, chill out!!! Ok, new rule for this board, no one, absolutly no one can mention anything b..a , now see I'm not even asying it.

All they are saying is reiterating what has been rumored and talked about on public radio. Then saying we'll have to wait and see about all the smoke. You are mighty mighty touchy about your precious little turds nowadays. Heaven forbid anyone talk about mention about say the name of bama!!!!!!! If you don't like AU folks talking AU stuff and about bama, then stay over on bama boards where they talk bama stuff and about AU. Otherwise don't come bathering here about us talking about bama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit that seeing both AU and UA's rumors about each other is quite funny.

Alabama fans think AU fans are the only ones who do it

Auburn fans think UA fans are the only ones who do it

This rumour I can assure you is absolutly false. Now what is true is that Alabama is involved in academic fraud. Upon reading a statement posted on a local message board by John Parker Wilson that can be found here:

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=26072

Shula approached and enlisted students from another university to take a remedial level math exam for Wilson's eligibility. Unfortunatly I can not tell you where and how I came by this evidence.

moneystacklrg7an.jpg

Btw, all of you are invited to the Supper Club this weekend where I will be purchasing drinks for all present in unlimited quanities for the entire evening.

I have to admit that seeing both AU and UA's rumors about each other is quite funny.

Alabama fans think AU fans are the only ones who do it

Auburn fans think UA fans are the only ones who do it

245144[/snapback]

Actually, I think that UGA and UA fans are the only ones who do it. :big:

and all of us know that the bammerfarts would N-E-V-E-R bend the rules....i cannot comment on this,except to bring up recent history of violations and a long history of arrogance and ignorance by the bammerfarts,because i have not heard the radio show, nor have i read any of the articles.....i would think that it would be reasonable to assume that this  story has a chance of being credible,based on the past history.....i will promise you people this much, if Galen says something, you had better damn well hear him out.....i am of a mind that there might just be more to this story

245134[/snapback]

Well actually this staff has proven to be very on the level. And given our 'history' since Shula has gotten there...there would be nothing to indicate that he's cheating.

and all of us know that the bammerfarts would N-E-V-E-R bend the rules....i cannot comment on this,except to bring up recent history of violations and a long history of arrogance and ignorance by the bammerfarts,because i have not heard the radio show, nor have i read any of the articles.....i would think that it would be reasonable to assume that this  story has a chance of being credible,based on the past history.....i will promise you people this much, if Galen says something, you had better damn well hear him out.....i am of a mind that there might just be more to this story

245134[/snapback]

Well actually this staff has proven to be very on the level. And given our 'history' since Shula has gotten there...there would be nothing to indicate that he's cheating.

245155[/snapback]

I think these rumors are probably true. The Bammers have been cheating since the 1920's. I doubt they would stop cheating now.

i have the opportunity to observe a whole bunch of bammerfarts in action, since i live near their tuscaloosa,their mecca and medina.....i can say with all honesty, they are the dumbest, stupidest bunch of misfit losers in the whole world...comparing them to arabs, would only insult the intelligence of the arabs and uplift the bammerfarts delusional ideas that make them consider themselves intelligent.....a double digit IQ doesn't make one smart,now does it?....read the quotes from the bammerfarts that visit this board and say that this staff would never cheat....this staff might not,but the boys in business suits will....i hope this is true, just to teach the dumbazz's a lesson.....if true, the ncaa will pull the trigger on that gun that the bammerfarts were looking down the barrel of a while back....'HEY, YALL WATCH THIS!" BOOM!!!!!!!! typical bammerfart behavior, just can't learn

i have the opportunity to observe a whole bunch of bammerfarts in action, since i live near their tuscaloosa,their mecca and medina.....i can say with all honesty, they are the dumbest, stupidest bunch of misfit losers in the whole world...comparing them to arabs, would only insult the intelligence of the arabs and uplift the bammerfarts delusional ideas that make them consider themselves intelligent.....a double digit IQ doesn't make one smart,now does it?....read the quotes from the bammerfarts that visit this board and say that this staff would never cheat....this staff might not,but the boys in business suits will....i hope this is true, just to teach the dumbazz's a lesson.....if true, the ncaa will pull the trigger on that gun that the bammerfarts were looking down the barrel of a while back....'HEY, YALL WATCH THIS!" BOOM!!!!!!!! typical bammerfart behavior, just can't learn

245163[/snapback]

Why would you compare a football team's members or coaches to arabs? I just dont get it.

And judging from your posts, you shouldn't ever be critical of one's Intelligence Quotient.

Archived