Explain this,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tigermike

Dean.jpg

"Empowering people to help themselves is what we should be doing in the 21st century. If you work hard, you ought to be able to support your family,  and in America, you need the opportunity to work hard, and that means some level of support from government—no handouts, but some level of support so that you really do have a genuine opportunity to contribute to the country." — Howard Dean

You got me. I can't think of anything the government can do to help me except shrink and whither.

245051[/snapback]

Where'd you go to school?

Dean.jpg
"Empowering people to help themselves is what we should be doing in the 21st century. If you work hard, you ought to be able to support your family,  and in America, you need the opportunity to work hard, and that means some level of support from government—no handouts, but some level of support so that you really do have a genuine opportunity to contribute to the country." — Howard Dean

245050[/snapback]

Who empowered our founding fathers ? All they did was risk EVERYTHING they had, including their lives, to create a fledging nation.

Dean.jpg

245050[/snapback]

Who empowered our founding fathers ? All they did was risk EVERYTHING they had, including their lives, to create a fledging nation.

245095[/snapback]

It's amazing the very thing they were avoiding has come to exist within the very structure of America, today.

You got me. I can't think of anything the government can do to help me except shrink and whither.

245051[/snapback]

245093[/snapback]

One of those expensive liberal colleges in the south.

245051[/snapback]

245093[/snapback]

One of those expensive liberal colleges in the south.

245113[/snapback]

Public?

It's amazing the very thing they were avoiding has come to exist within the very structure of America, today

No doubt, they'd never have gone for FDR's expansion of the Federal Gov't.

Private - Jesuit

245119[/snapback]

Never attended a public school? How about your kids, if you have any?

245120[/snapback]

Yes, I attended public schools through 9th grade. Finished HS in a private school. Attended both public and private colleges, starting with a Jesuit College.

Archived