Organic Gardening

jetermary

My daughter just graduated from Auburn School of Veterinary Medicine. While an undergrad, she took organic gardening. She needed a well deserved break from all the organic chemistry and physics classes. I thought it was a smart decision. (We still have her text.) Athletes need a break once in a while just like the regular students do.

I took Golf I & II my last semester at Auburn...I think I'm going to call the NYT and complain about the School of Engineering because they allowed me to take such slack classes my last semester.

And with all the bulls*** in plentiful supply from the NYT, she should be able to put that organic gardening class into practice.

I am a Biomedical Science Major trying to get into Auburn's pharmacy school. This fall I will be taking the hardest class at auburn, Mammalian physiology. I will also be taking organic gardening. Does that mean my degree is BS?

Was the ORGANIC Gardening Teacher's name DR. James Brown. I remebemer him talking about Bat GUANO, and not putting table scraps into your compost because it attracts rodents.. I made an A in that class, but I remember one of my fraternity bros took it and made a D, so not everyone gets an easy grade in that class.

Archived