Accusations

WAR-MATT

Is all the accusations flying around the world wide web a result of Auburn being the top dog of the SEC right now?

This was posted on the Ole Miss board:

linky

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information leak pertaining to the "Auburn mess" Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention Ole Miss fans:

I cannot disclose much (for now), but I thought you might be interested in knowing that what you have heard and read about Auburn University's football program over the last few days is only the tip of the iceberg.

I'm going to let you in on something that very few people in the world know about right now. When I say "very few," I'm talking less than 100. Fact is, ladies and gentlemen, the NCAA has utilized undercover investigators who have been posing as graduate students on Auburn's campus since early 2002. I cannot disclose the specifics of what they have uncovered, but believe me when I say that it is shocking. When I say "shocking," I'm saying that this will be a 2 or 3-part series of 48 Hours or Dateline within the next year. There are massive amounts of documents, recorded conversations, and incriminating photographs and videotapes of numerous individuals within the Auburn athletic department committing numerous transgressions. The investigation has been appropriately been nicknamed the "Auburn mess" by those few very individuals in the know.

Think I'm kidding . . . wait and see.

That is all. For now.

Deep Throat 6

Is all the accusations flying around the world wide web a result of Auburn being the top dog of the SEC right now?

This was posted on the Ole Miss board:

linky

Quote:

Information leak pertaining to the "Auburn mess" Reply

Attention Ole Miss fans:

I cannot disclose much (for now), but I thought you might be interested in knowing that what you have heard and read about Auburn University's football program over the last few days is only the tip of the iceberg.

I'm going to let you in on something that very few people in the world know about right now. When I say "very few," I'm talking less than 100. Fact is, ladies and gentlemen, the NCAA has utilized undercover investigators who have been posing as graduate students on Auburn's campus since early 2002. I cannot disclose the specifics of what they have uncovered, but believe me when I say that it is shocking. When I say "shocking," I'm saying that this will be a 2 or 3-part series of 48 Hours or Dateline within the next year. There are massive amounts of documents, recorded conversations, and incriminating photographs and videotapes of numerous individuals within the Auburn athletic department committing numerous transgressions. The investigation has been appropriately been nicknamed the "Auburn mess" by those few very individuals in the know.

Think I'm kidding . . . wait and see.

That is all. For now.

Deep Throat 6

249210[/snapback]

And let me tell you.... Deep Throat 6 is definitely "in the know." :blink:

Just somebody ranting and raving for attention IMO.

Don't think I would trust much from someone called "deepthroat 6".

249214[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly that's the reason I asked the question.

When UT and UF were on top of the SEC it seemed like there was a story of wrong doing about them every other week. Just wondering if it's a setback to being on top. ;)

:lol::roflol::roflol::lol:

Honestly IMHO,They are trying HARD to creat a smoke field aimed at NCAA to not look at bama and C.Keys.

Funny how all of the sudden everyone, and I mean everyone has something on us. HS coaches turning over tapes to papers, undercover agents as grad students... this one is good btw, cause that means they put someone in a possible teaching position to not qualified to do so and jeapordized the academic integrity lol.

Thats the funniest thing ive read all day. "posing as graduate students"? Really? I mean they arent the FBI.

249218[/snapback]

I freaking knew it Sculley man as my GTA, the red hair and tangents about aliens away from the lecture.... and I told people to and they didn't belive me

Are these undercover graduate students getting credit for their course work and will they receive degrees? Probaby in Sociology with extra credit from Grunlach for taking independent study courses.

From what I have heard, Ole Miss fans should thank God for the bad PR directed at Auburn right now. What they should be worrying about is the investigation going on in Mississippi by the NCAA. Which is how the NCAA works in the early stages. Not hearing anything in the news?

It has happend before:

From Rich Connell's book

Beard also implied that Alabama's involvement ran even deeper: he suggested that Alabama wanted so desperately to turn Fuell away from Auburn that an Alabama recruiter hired a Pinkerton detective to accomplish that task and possibly to work with the NCAA investigation. Beard presented a statement from Fuell that said a Pinkerton detective asked Fuell in late August 1957 if he would consider a bonus to get him to enroll at Mississippi Southern or Tennessee. Beard said the detective visited Fuell twice and after one visit went to Tuscaloosa to confer with the Alabama recruiter.

"I knew he was some kind of agent or whatever," Fuell said of the Pinkerton detective. ""We just played a game with him."

Beard also said that the Pinkerton agent received a call from an NCAA official who inquired about Fuell's material possessions. University of Alabama President Frank Rose denied that his university was involved in Auburn's predicament.

But I don't believe there is anything to investigate.

Thats the funniest thing ive read all day. "posing as graduate students"? Really? I mean they arent the FBI.

249218[/snapback]

I freaking knew it Sculley man as my GTA, the red hair and tangents about aliens away from the lecture.... and I told people to and they didn't belive me

249224[/snapback]

:lol:

Seriously, could Phil Fulmer really pull off posing as a grad student? :big:

249218[/snapback]

249224[/snapback]

:lol:

Seriously, could Phil Fulmer really pull off posing as a grad student? :big:

249237[/snapback]

Lol, Fulmer.

So these grad assistants have been "on the job" since 2002?!?! 4 YEARS!!! I wouldn't think it would take that long to bust us if we were as corrupt as the bammers think we are. That is hilarious.

Don't fret. The Ole Miss world is shaking from growing whispers that Miracle Jesus Shaeffer and his Walk on Water Band won't be appearing in the Grove as anticipated.

Remember, Ole Miss = Bama. Instead of facing their fears head on, they use anything they can to cast aspersions on the teams of which they are envious.

Just in case you are wondering, The NCAA can't have undercover agents. Even if they pose as graduate students. Shocking, isn't it.

I know of at least 7 schools that say they have turned Ole Miss in. I hope the food in the Grove is better than the football.

BTW, anyone else remember the one fanbase that hates CTT the most. Can anyone name it?

uat! (FEAR the THUMB ! ! !) ...Uh, I mean ole miss ! ! !

Yep, That's the ticket!

I know of at least 7 schools that say they have turned Ole Miss in.  I hope the food in the Grove is better than the football.

BTW, anyone else remember the one fanbase that hates CTT the most. Can anyone name it?

249343[/snapback]

Arkansas State?

249218[/snapback]

They're NOT???!!! Oh that's right...they're the BATF! :lol:

:au::homer:

So these grad assistants have been "on the job" since 2002?!?!  4 YEARS!!!  I wouldn't think it would take that long to bust us if we were as corrupt as the bammers think we are.  That is hilarious.

249277[/snapback]

OK....let's think about this......Been on campus for four years as a grad student....Must have done undergrad in Tuscaloosa in a whopping eight years. Four years for grad school and no PhD???? Dumber than a box of hammers I say. :big:

Tiger MOM started graduate school at :au: this summer. With me over 400 miles away, she better not be doing any undercover work unless I am there. ;)

Archived