Accusations

WAR-MATT

I keep waiting for someone to break into a chorus of "Secret Agent Man" here in a minute.

249226[/snapback]

Naaaah...my brother and I already played that at our gig last Sunday night! For real.... B)

:au::homer:

So these grad assistants have been "on the job" since 2002?!?!  4 YEARS!!!  I wouldn't think it would take that long to bust us if we were as corrupt as the bammers think we are.  That is hilarious.

249277[/snapback]

OK....let's think about this......Been on campus for four years as a grad student....Must have done undergrad in Tuscaloosa in a whopping eight years. Four years for grad school and no PhD???? Dumber than a box of hammers I say. :big:

249618[/snapback]

Nobody said it was the SAME grad student all four years. If they're Bama grads, they probably flunk out every other semester and have to be replaced by a new undercover agent. :big:

So these grad assistants have been "on the job" since 2002?!?!  4 YEARS!!!  I wouldn't think it would take that long to bust us if we were as corrupt as the bammers think we are.  That is hilarious.

249277[/snapback]

OK....let's think about this......Been on campus for four years as a grad student....Must have done undergrad in Tuscaloosa in a whopping eight years. Four years for grad school and no PhD???? Dumber than a box of hammers I say. :big:

249618[/snapback]

Nobody said it was the SAME grad student all four years. If they're Bama grads, they probably flunk out every other semester and have to be replaced by a new undercover agent. :big:

249641[/snapback]

Bama grads could never score high enough on the grad school exams to get in anyway... :poke: This is sssooo much :bs: on so many levels.

BTW, have you heard the one about Pat Dye is CTT's Daddy? That's right Pat Dye and his band of Bear's merry men are the ones really calling the shots? Breitling over on TI gurantees it and the great mass of unwashed :homer: 's think that even though he was proven totally all wet on the NYT article that his totally right about this one, this time.

Delusion, it comes in a kool-aid packet and by the gallon in Tuscaloosa liquor stores.

Is all the accusations flying around the world wide web a result of Auburn being the top dog of the SEC right now?

This was posted on the Ole Miss board:

linky

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information leak pertaining to the "Auburn mess" Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention Ole Miss fans:

I cannot disclose much (for now), but I thought you might be interested in knowing that what you have heard and read about Auburn University's football program over the last few days is only the tip of the iceberg.

I'm going to let you in on something that very few people in the world know about right now. When I say "very few," I'm talking less than 100. Fact is, ladies and gentlemen, the NCAA has utilized undercover investigators who have been posing as graduate students on Auburn's campus since early 2002. I cannot disclose the specifics of what they have uncovered, but believe me when I say that it is shocking. When I say "shocking," I'm saying that this will be a 2 or 3-part series of 48 Hours or Dateline within the next year. There are massive amounts of documents, recorded conversations, and incriminating photographs and videotapes of numerous individuals within the Auburn athletic department committing numerous transgressions. The investigation has been appropriately been nicknamed the "Auburn mess" by those few very individuals in the know.

Think I'm kidding . . . wait and see.

That is all. For now.

Deep Throat 6

249210[/snapback]

Thats about as funny as the Brodie Croyle rumor last year. The whole he was shot or whatever while hunting in BFE.

Im ready for football season, its getting old reading all of this :bs:

Forgot about that one. Wasn't he supposedly shot in a hunting accident or something? God it will be good when the actual season is here!

Forgot about that one.  Wasn't he supposedly shot in a hunting accident or something?  God it will be good when the actual season is here!

249702[/snapback]

Yea, something about him being shot or something stupid....i dunno.

I agree, I cant wait till the first kickoff. Who is slated to play the first game this year?

I keep hearing the audio thing deals more with a recruiting issue and all will be revealed by the AJC in a couple of weeks. Have any of you heard anything like that? Sounds can of crazy to me.

OMG. could he be that stupid? Can you recover from career damage that bad?

249722[/snapback]

Geraldo Rivera didn't do too bad after his piece on the Al Capone vault. So, yeah ... he could recover his career as a sportsbroadcaster on Jefferson Pilot (LMAO.)

I keep hearing the audio thing deals more with a recruiting issue and all will be revealed by the AJC in a couple of weeks.  Have any of you heard anything like that? Sounds can of crazy to me.

249724[/snapback]

This is a completely bogus rumor. The :uga: slant only has a few problems, No one in Georgia seems to know anything about it. 80, this is almost 99% sure nothing but pure bama fantasy.

I keep hearing the audio thing deals more with a recruiting issue and all will be revealed by the AJC in a couple of weeks.  Have any of you heard anything like that? Sounds can of crazy to me.

249724[/snapback]

See my other thread on the illogic of such "wait a couple of weeks" rumors. If AJC really had the goods on something, why would they wait around for weeks to be scooped by another paper? Particularly once the rumor has hit the Internet and every paper that had the inclination could have reporters on it right now?

This just in McKinney is now retracting the story...

Said to be "Backpedaling faster than David Irons..." :lmao:

Archived