And the latest Bama whining

GalensGhost

Since none of Auburn's players have been declared academically ineligible in the past two years, this clearly proves that they have been cheating.

Are these guys serious?

I guess these guys are not acquainted with the concept of hard work and sacrifice to achieve a goal? Is it ingrained in them that the only path to success is to cheat? What does that say about Alabama?

take a websters dictionary and look up the word "stupid" and you'll find a redneck with a bammerfart cap on.....bammerfarts know the least about football of any fans i have ever ran across....actually the dildoheaded basturds know the least about ANYTHING ....you can find pygmies in living in trees that can carry on a conversation with more intelligence and insight than your average bammerfart....and the pygmies can't speak english and have never seen a football game

The whining comes from a failure to meet expectations. The dimwit contingent of their fan base (found in high concentration at Bammerag and TI) has been goosing each other for weeks in anticipation of the hammer coming down on Auburn. Now that it has hit and is already starting to wane, they're losing it. Wait a few more weeks. I predict that when all this is said and done, it will have had all the impact of a fart in a hurricane and they will only be more pissed...convinced that the world is conspiring against them and shielding UT and Auburn.

Why is ANYONE shocked? They are uaters. This is VERY typical behavior for them. I would be shocked if they acted differently.

Since none of Auburn's players have been declared academically ineligible in the past two years, this clearly proves that they have been cheating. 

Are these guys serious?

I guess these guys are not acquainted with the concept of hard work and sacrifice to achieve a goal? Is it ingrained in them that the only path to success is to cheat? What does that say about Alabama?

249905[/snapback]

Really? Havent seen that anywhere.

Really? Havent seen that anywhere.

249926[/snapback]

Listen to the radio. I've heard it from two different bama fans so far on two different shows.

yeah, they have the "munchies" now that the high is gone and they are coming down. i used that example because it seems that they really do know a lot about smoking dope from recent events....it really is hilarious at how this thumb thing is driving them to the edge,,,,maybe the SOB's will get to the edge and jump

Listen to the radio. I've heard it from two different bama fans so far on two different shows.

So now we are using radio callers as the barometer for the fan pool representatives?

Thats good to know.

So now we are using radio callers as the barometer for the fan pool representatives?

Thats good to know.

249940[/snapback]

Considering infamous radio caller/Bama Fan Phyliss, you shouldn't be surprised for that connection to be made around here. We all know she speaks for every 'Bama fan, and I am sure somewhere she is saying the same thing as these other 2 'Bama fans...

Thats good to know.

249940[/snapback]

Considering infamous radio caller/Bama Fan Phyliss, you shouldn't be surprised for that connection to be made around here. We all know she speaks for every 'Bama fan, and I am sure somewhere she is saying the same thing as these other 2 'Bama fans...

249960[/snapback]

and phylis is one of the more intelligent ones.....we have our own little comedy club with free admission as long as we have bammerfarts around

I somehow get the feeling that tombigbeetiger doesn't much care for "bammerfarts"?

No?  Just me???  Then fuggetaboutit..... :blink:

249969[/snapback]

bigdude, you bet your ass that you will never speak a more true stamement in your life

Thats good to know.

249940[/snapback]

Isn't that how it's usually done? :big:

Archived