TMNT

AuNuma1

Who needs Superman?

I wish I still had all my old Ninja Turtles. I had a ton, with quite a few rare ones. I gave them too my cousin when he was little, and haven't seen them since.

I never got into TMNT. I was a Transformers, GI Joe, Voltron, MASK kid. My best friend actually has ther first three TMNT comics. And when I say first three, I mean the first three before they became mass marketed and were put in color. He was an aspiring comic book aritst (he could draw as good as any comic book artist I have ever seen) and he ordered alot of independent comics from some sort of artists club out of California. These TMNT comics are only inked, no color except for the cover. They are first print, first three issues. They are worth a few thousand bucks and he has them safely put away, locked up in a fireproof safe. He also has the first inked, no color issues of that samurai rabbit dude (can't remember his name) that eventually made appearences in the TMNT comics when they became mass marketed.

I did enjoy the first TMNT movie that came out with one or both of the "Coreys" as the voices of a couple of the turtles. My son is kind of into the new TMNT cartoons and I'll probably take him to see this. Looks 2007 will be the jackpot for my son, TMNT and The Transfomers Movie, just a few months apart.

I didn't get into them either, but the movie looks like it'll be good. My brother loved the ninja turtles, and he ended up with a ME degree from AU. Can't be all bad.

I liked the chick that was in the first movie. Although the years have not been very kind to her. Does that count?

:puke:

250538[/snapback]

yup

250555[/snapback]

I think it's a generational thing. I happen to be part of the generation that gave birth to the generation that was Ninja Turtles crazy.

Archived