A thread to be named later (The L.B.C.O. Party)

DKW 86

A big arse homemade slip and slide for those big lineman. Why are they all going down it all at once? That is both pretty stupid and dangerous seeing how the season is just around the corner. I can see their coach having to say "Joe Bob and Bobby Joe will both miss the first few games because they ran into each other on a homemade slip and slide".

This picture could actually raise some eyebrows. When suds get involved, people start to think.

_P7K9948.jpg

A big arse homemade slip and slide for those big lineman. Why are they all going down it all at once? That is both pretty stupid and dangerous seeing how the season is just around the corner. I can see their coach having to say "Joe Bob and Bobby Joe will both miss the first few games because they ran into each other on a homemade slip and slide".

This picture could actually raise some eyebrows. When suds get involved, people start to think.

_P7K9948.jpg

252459[/snapback]

Slip n Slide it's Phagtastic :thumbsup:

are we sure that's "suds?"

or

they could have renewed their rivalry with the gameCocks.

Side note: tell me the guy at the bottom of the picture is NOT on the team. He looks 40.

The black "guy" on the left looks like a girl and check out the hands of the guy behind him/her and the black guy in the center.

I didn't think any school would be able to top the gayness of the towel clad USC football team locker room photo from a few years back. I now stand corrected.

What this thread needs is a little eye bleach!

eyebleach1cc7.png

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

_B5Y9847.jpg

252457[/snapback]

The guy with the straw in his mouth is asking for some pain. Have any of you ever fallen with a straw in your mouth? It's surprizing how much a flimsy straw can hurt when it gets unexpectedly jammed down your throat.

I didn't think any school would be able to top the gayness of the towel clad USC football team locker room photo from a few years back. I now stand corrected.

What this thread needs is a little eye bleach!

eyebleach1cc7.png

252521[/snapback]

I dunno... the corndogs kissing in the stands, last year, was pretty revolting. :blink:

I could so release a few jaw-droppingly sexuality questioning pictures of a particular Troy football player, but I'll spare his career.

I could so release a few jaw-droppingly sexuality questioning pictures of a particular Troy football player, but I'll spare his career.

252972[/snapback]

haha, God only knows...

Thread should be titled: "The Lance Bass coming out party"

253029[/snapback]

haha, Ok, But keep it clean Gentlemen, and don't attack any specific players.

Whoever did the LBCO Party thing with the title... :thumbsup:

Very funny thread now.

Archived