God help us all

vatz22au

Is that really Clausen??

Oooohhhh.....eeeeewwwe.....I think I'm going to :puke:

You people are sick for posting that....SICK, I tell ya'. Now the rest of my day is going to have this mental picture that causes severe :puke: every 15 minutes.

Warning the pic is photoshopped. Just how much is open to interpretation....

252625[/snapback]

I think it is a good candidate for the delete button if we are going to abide by our policy of not berating specific players.

Warning the pic is photoshopped. Just how much is open to interpretation....

252625[/snapback]

I think it is a good candidate for the delete button if we are going to abide by our policy of not berating specific players.

252627[/snapback]

Geeze... Rain on the parade. Looked real to me regardless.

Just to clarify, here's the rule in full. I've bolded the key portion:

4) Leave the Players Alone. They are 18-22 year old kids. If they sometime act like kids, hey, thats what they do. If they have an off day, give them some grace. If you talk about a situation, I would refer to positions. Saying that the "WRs underperformed." That is very different from saying "Joe Smith sucks!"

This rule is mainly about not piling on a guy who has a bad game by calling him names or saying he sucks or whatever. It's not a blanket rule to squelch any and all threads that might poke a little fun at someone.

Just to clarify, here's the rule in full.  I've bolded the key portion:
4) Leave the Players Alone. They are 18-22 year old kids. If they sometime act like kids, hey, thats what they do. If they have an off day, give them some grace. If you talk about a situation, I would refer to positions. Saying that the "WRs underperformed." That is very different from saying "Joe Smith sucks!"

This rule is mainly about not piling on a guy who has a bad game by calling him names or saying he sucks or whatever. It's not a blanket rule to squelch any and all threads that might poke a little fun at someone.

252630[/snapback]

So saying Joe Smith sucks is not appropriate but insinuating Clausen does is OK?

If it can't be verified it is really Clausen, it seems like it is insinuating something about him that isn't appropriate and beyond "having a little fun."

Just to clarify, here's the rule in full.  I've bolded the key portion:

252630[/snapback]

So saying Joe Smith sucks is not appropriate but insinuating Clausen does is OK?

If it can't be verified it is really Clausen, it seems like it is insinuating something about him that isn't appropriate and beyond "having a little fun."

252638[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Look the pic is photoshopped. I admit it. It is all in fun. I doubt any of it is true.

Proud, the term "Sucks" is definitely used in completely different ways in your example. :big:

252653[/snapback]

I know but I couldn't resist. I guess I was influenced by David's post under the

UT Recruit/Sex thread :big::big:

It turns out he was referring to a Standard Class II trailer hitch. At least, that's his story and he's sticking to it. Aaaaaannd, since he owns this joint, I believe him. :big:

who cares I think it is funny, why take everything so serious?????? D said it wasn't a real pic so drop it...... :cheer::cheer:

Well a WEN member posted this same pic on CT FB forum and guess what.......even they took off. :cheer:   :cheer:

252763[/snapback]

Not true. I posted it on crimsontusks and they just moved it to the Houndstooth Den.

Lighten up.... :headshake:

Archived