just a reminder to those of you

tombigbeetiger

that listen to sports talk radio that www.sportscallonline.com is available to anyone with a computer and an internet connection.....my boycott of most all of the bammerham radio shows has been a blessing because now, i can go to bed and not lay there all pissed off because of what some degenerate bammerfart said....sportscall is for AU folks and there is not any of that bammerfart logic, spin or audio oral sex toward the great coach hula....hook these guys up and lets support real AU folks

Dumbest callers on the planet can be found there.

Finebaum's callers are dumb for a reason. Sportscall callers were born that way.

I wish that show would go back to when it was Bill Cameron & Andy Burcham. Don't give me Jasher Cox or anybody since then. It's quite lame, to be true. The only thing they cover well is in-depth AU stuff, but they do that so infrequently... Oh well.

It's not online, but Andy Burcham is the host of Auburn/Opelika This Morning on News Talk 1400, WANI in Auburn. The show used to be live on the net, and as I look, is not now and really segments aren't even archived well. Dang. They do a lot of sports stuff in the fall really well though.

i had much rather listen to an AU show,even dumb callers included, than this obvious attempt to drive AU in the ground that the bammerham media has constructed the last year....it is so damn obvious that, if he were alive, ray charles could see it...i am sick of it....by the way, the only people dumber than the people that call in on the fineschitt show are the people that listen to it

Archived