It's Good To Know the State of Alabama

Bottomfeeder

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigrinum Major

I am not a mindreader. Your cryptic post has done nothing but whet my appetite for a post of substance without bedding her back down properly. So, please elaborate on your accusations or just go away.

Better yet, just go away.

Please.

I am not a mindreader. Your cryptic post has done nothing but whet my appetite for a post of substance without bedding her back down properly.

Oh me an Pete already had one. We found whole news article village.

I am not a mindreader. Your cryptic post has done nothing but whet my appetite for a post of substance without bedding her back down properly. So, please elaborate on your accusations or just go away.

Please.

There is no state law on the books protecting an employee from an employer who uses drugs. I guess the employee has to stay there until they finds another job and risk incrimination. Forget the state, they're waste of my time, I'm going to DC with this. I go away when I get ready and not until.

Please.

There is no state law on the books protecting an employee from an employer who uses drugs. I guess the employee has to stay there until they finds another job and risk incrimination. Forget the state, they're waste of my time, I'm going to DC with this. I go away when I get ready and not until.

Apparently I have missed the problem here???? Are you saying that your employer is an avid and habitual drug user?

Guest Tigrinum Major

The preacher said it absolved us.

For him, not for the law! I'm surprised at you, Pete. Hell, I gave you credit for more brains than Delmar.

But there were witnesses, saw us redeemed!

That's not the issue, Delmar. Even if it did put you square with the Lord, the State of Mississippi Alabama is more hardnosed.

"You shoulda joined us, Everett. It couldn'a hurt none."

"Hell, it woulda washed away the stink of that pomade."

"Joining you fools in superstition? Thank you, anyway.

And I like the smell of my hair, the pleasin' odour's half the point.

Baptism!

You two are dumber than a bag of hammers. "

Guest Tigrinum Major

How ya doin', Tommy? Name's Everett, and these two soggy sonsabitches are Pete and Delmar. Keep your fingers away from Pete's mouth-he ain't had nothin' to eat for the last thirteen years but prison food, gopher, and a little greasy horse.

Ain't it a small world, spiritually speakin'?

Pete and Delmar just been saved. I'm the only one still unaffiliated.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Well sir, my name is Jordan Rivers and these here are the Soggy Bottom Boys outta Cottonelia Mississippi- Songs of Salvation to Salve the Soul. We hear you pay good money to sing into a can.

Well, that all depends. You boys do Negro songs?

Um... Well, uh, sir, we are Negroes.

All except for our accomp... accomp... the fella that plays the guitar.

Yeah, well, I don't record Negro songs.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Sir, the Soggy Bottom Boys been steeped in ol'-timey material. Heck, you're silly with it, aintcha boys?

That's right!

That's right! We ain't really Negroes!

All except fer our a-cump-uh-nust!

Boy, that was some mighty fine a-pickin' and a-singin'.

I'll tell you what.

Ahem. You come on in here, you...

you sign these papers here, I'm gonna give you $10 apiece.

Uh, OK, sir, but Mert and uh... Aloysious'll have to sign x's.

- Only four of us can write.

Please.

Apparently I have missed the problem here???? Are you saying that your employer is an avid and habitual drug user?

Ex-employer.

Vernon here's got a job. Vernon's got prospects. He's bona fide. What are you?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Vernon here's got a job. Vernon's got prospects. He's bona fide. What are you?

(You've skipped over integral parts of the movie.)

I'll tell you what I am - I'm the paterfamilias! You can't marry him!

Please.

Ex-employer.

Now I am really missing something. If they are your ex-employer what is the problem?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Well that's right! If then! Believe me, Delmar, Woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days a man!

Archived