New Scoreboard

autiger162005

Read the whole thread before making a comment. You'll look much smarter.

Another thing, if you're going to use a stupid gay saying like "LOL" like a 12 year old girl, at least type out "laugh out loud". It doesn't take that much longer and then you'll realize how stupid gay it looks.

Does nobody else on this board use "LOL?" Of course they do... so I guess if I'm "gay" then 99.9% of the other members on this board are. :poke:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigrinum Major

Does nobody else on this board use "LOL?" Of course they do... so I guess if I'm "gay" then 99.9% of the other members on this board are. :poke:

Find another instance of that crap on here and I'll say the same thing. 99.99%? Forgive me for calling BS on your hyperbole.

I apologize for the gay reference. I shouldn't lump you into that group and insult them like that. How about this:

It's lazy. It's stupid. You didn't really laugh out loud. You thought it was funny. And yes, I'll say that to anyone who uses it. I will certainly take you to task for it.

Find another instance of that crap on here and I'll say the same thing. 99.99%? Forgive me for calling BS on your hyperbole.

I apologize for the gay reference. I shouldn't lump you into that group and insult them like that. How about this:

It's lazy. It's stupid. You didn't really laugh out loud. You thought it was funny. And yes, I'll say that to anyone who uses it. I will certainly take you to task for it.

Hey TM, that post made me LO....uh smile.

Good deal.

Each time a poster uses "LOL", I want you to call them out for it. Sounds good?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Good deal.

Each time a poster uses "LOL", I want you to call them out for it. Sounds good?

How about this?

You police the board and report it to me every time. PM with every instance you find.

HA! LOL...how gay is it that you are calling someone out for using shorthand?

Read the whole thread before making a comment. You'll look much smarter.

Another thing, if you're going to use a stupid gay saying like "LOL" like a 12 year old girl, at least type out "laugh out loud". It doesn't take that much longer and then you'll realize how stupid gay it looks.

LOL

Oh, wait...

Back on topic, I am not too biased to admit that what the improvements that Bama has made to its stadium are nice. As a matter of fact, I think they look great. How is the improvement going to help JPW complete a pass, or help the 'new-and-improved' O-line successfully block a Girl Scout troop? It won't. The only thing it will do is empty a few more trailer parks on Saturdays. Congrats! :thumbsup:

How is the improvement going to help JPW complete a pass, or help the 'new-and-improved' O-line successfully block a Girl Scout troop? It won't. The only thing it will do is empty a few more trailer parks on Saturdays. Congrats!

Now that is Laughing out Loud Funny! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

War Eagle! Let's play some football - hurry please!

Guest Tigrinum Major

HA! LOL...how gay is it that you are calling someone out for using shorthand?

I know you are, but what am I?

I am going to request that you recuse yourself from the situation. Don't come to his defense just because he is one of your Crimson brethren. If you remember correctly, most of them abandoned you long ago.

So sad, you're a fan without a home...

Actually Circle your wrong ...I just took pictures of the new scoreboard...they added a new element.

thumb.jpg

scoreboard.jpg

They decided to go with this

We have a winner ! ! !

:lol: LOL! Couldn't help it, your post really got to me, LOL! :lol:

Who makes the rules in this place? I see no reason not to require that young lady's picture to be on each and every post. It's great to be an AU Tiger!

P.S. - Anybody got a pic of Phyllis of Mulga in a Bammer T-shirt for the Bammers who visit?

scoreboard.jpg

We have a winner ! ! !

That picture is truly a work of art: She's got that enigmatic smile of the Mona Lisa combined with that whole 3-D effect of the Venus d'Milo statue. The AU logo is a bonus as it is perfectly placed. Exquisite. :thumbsup:

scoreboard.jpg

We have a winner ! ! !

That picture is truly a work of art: She's got that enigmatic smile of the Mona Lisa combined with that whole 3-D effect of the Venus d'Milo statue. The AU logo is a bonus as it is perfectly placed. Exquisite. :thumbsup:

Who left the lights on? Definitely an upgrade!

Well.....nice to see a true shift in sentiment.

But, I will have to say this about this stadium deal. I LOVE BDS!!!! I mean LOVE IT! Great atmosphere, loads of fun for the entire family, and awesome design and seating....

I mean hell...................WE OWN THE DAMN PLACE! It needs to be kept in pristine condition for when we come in there and whip their elephant asses! ;)

Archived