ESPN

Wonderful. :rolleyes: Now we get to listen to Tater Tot do comparisons about when he was at Auburn. I can handle Curry okay. I kind of like his commentating.

Lou Holtz is doing play by play while Terry Bowden and Bill Curry will do the color.

They could have that crew do 2003 LSU vs USC and nobody would watch.

Sorry Ranger dude. I figured listing Granny Clampett as the play by play would be a dead give away. :big:

Well, heck I thought maybe ESPN was experimenting with bringing him out of the studio. That is why I fell for it. Too damn gullible for my own good. That is what I get for trusting some of you on this site.

Sorry Ranger dude. I figured listing Granny Clampett as the play by play would be a dead give away. :big:

Well, heck I thought maybe ESPN was experimenting with bringing him out of the studio. That is why I fell for it. Too damn gullible for my own good. That is what I get for trusting some of you on this site.

Especially a lawyer. :blink:

Ron Franklin, Ed Cunningham, and Dr. Jerry Punch on ESPN2 primetime games this season. Mike Patrick, Todd Blackledge, Holly Rowe on ESPN primetime this year.

I can deal with that. Ron Franklin has quietly become a classic voice when it comes to college football. I like all these folks and even miss Mike Getfried.

Especially a lawyer. :blink:

I better be able to trust the one that is handling an issue for me right now. <_<

Interesting:

Mike Patrick is very good, Tood Blackledge gets demoted from doing games with the always great Verne Lundquist on CBS to Patrick & ESPN, oy.

Who is Ed Cunningham? Doesn't ring a bell.. looked it up, he played at Washington. Ha!

Bob Davie was absurdly annoying, glad they threw him to the scrap heap.

I can deal with that. Ron Franklin has quietly become a classic voice when it comes to college football. I like all these folks and even miss Mike Getfried.

Where is Gottfried?

Funny story.

My boss got to work this morning and said that he was standing in baggage claim at the airport in Montgomery last night and struck up a conversation with a guy there. He asked him if he was down on business or pleasure. Come to find out it was Ron Franklin. He told him that he was broadcasting the :au: game Saturday. My boss said he wanted to find somewhere to hide. They had flown together from Boston.

Anyway, I thought it was funny. War Eagle!! Get them this weekend.

Interesting:

Mike Patrick is very good, Tood Blackledge gets demoted from doing games with the always great Verne Lundquist on CBS to Patrick & ESPN, oy.

Who is Ed Cunningham? Doesn't ring a bell.. looked it up, he played at Washington. Ha!

Actually they bumped Davie up( :blink: ) to primtime ABC.

Where is Gottfried?

He got demoted(?) to the Noon games.

New Commentator Assignments

Interesting:

Ed's a Stanford grad....

Ron Franklin's voice has become one of my favorite. He is quite knowledgable about the games and doesn't try to become more important than the game. He gives the SEC respect, which he should since he is an :om: alum. I really thought that he and Mike Gottfreid made a great team.

Can't wait!

Ron Franklin's voice has become one of my favorite. He is quite knowledgable about the games and doesn't try to become more important than the game. He gives the SEC respect, which he should since he is an alum. I really thought that he and Mike Gottfreid made a great team.

Can't wait!

Ditto. Apparently, Ron and Mike had a falling out; anyone know what it was all about?

Archived