I like croomer

bojack34

Don't know about ya'll but I like the way croomer responded to his starting Q.B going down. :football:

The question I've had all night is: who in the world is that backup throwing to? He's outdone Mr. KC 4th string superstud for hitting patches of the field where no one is within 15 yards of.

The question I've had all night is: who in the world is that backup throwing to? He's outdone Mr. KC 4th string superstud for hitting patches of the field where no one is within 15 yards of.

Brodie had a good night tonight

I don't know if BC had a good game for the KC Chiefs or not. He threw for 55yds with 1 pick and had a QB rating of 34.1. Lowest for all the Chiefs QB's last night.

I don't know if BC had a good game for the KC Chiefs or not. He threw for 55yds with 1 pick and had a QB rating of 34.1. Lowest for all the Chiefs QB's last night.

That as a good game for Brodie.

That as a good game for Brodie.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Were there any grass stains on his uniform? :lol:

He started out 4/6 and let the team on a TD drive. He also led them on another drive that led to the INT ...he hit the receiver in the hands in the end zone and the guy dropped it, and the DB picked it off.

Just telling you what the final stats were. TD drive was aided by penalty that kept it alive. As with the AU/UA game last year, you cannot pick and choose portions of a game and call it good. You can't say "he started 4/6" so therefore he had a good game when he finished 4/9 with a pick, just like you can't say "we won the last three quarters of the game" when you didn't win anything in that game.

Archived