Vandy's playing tough...

otterinbham

No, it'd be 20-7 if they didn't drop passes. Vandy earned that TD with a nice drive and great play call. Vandy's had a few drops themselves.

To me it looks like Vandy isn't as outclassed athletically against teams like this as they've been in the past. I'm impressed actually.

No, it'd be 20-7 if they didn't drop passes. Vandy earned that TD with a nice drive and great play call. Vandy's had a few drops themselves.

To me it looks like Vandy isn't as outclassed athletically against teams like this as they've been in the past. I'm impressed actually.

They wouldn't of had that good field position and the momentup if Michigan didn't drop 3 passes before the blocked kick, leading to the trick play.

Regardless of how they go there, Vandy is playing well considering they lost a fumble early and its @Michigan. Here is to hoping Vandy wins it.

Their QB reminds me of early Campbell... he didn't throw it away and took big sacks and liked to dangle the ball out on scrambles and fumble. When he learns, Vandy'll have a really good QB.

Archived