Holy cow. Colorado loses to Montana St?

BamaGrad03

I don't remember, and I don't feel like looking it up, but I think I remember an announcer somewhere saying they were Big XII North champs last year.

Didn't they lose by some outrageous score to Texas in the Big 12 championship game last year?

I lied, I read it in an article on the Montana State game... they lost to Texas in the championship game 70-3.

I swear the Big XII north was purposely designed to be made of bottom tier teams for the winner of the UT-OU game to feed on.

Colorado was looking ahead to Colorado State. <_< But watching the Big 12 yesterday, Texas looks good and Oklahoma looks very beatable. Nebraska looked to be a lot better than they have recently.

Looking at the Colorado schedule, it may be a long year for the Buff's.

Sept. 2, 2006 Montana St. L 19-10 0-1

Sept. 9, 2006 Colorado State

Sept. 16, 2006 Arizona State

Sept. 23, 2006 at Georgia (Beat down coming for the Buffalo's)

Sept. 30, 2006 at Missouri

Oct. 7, 2006 Baylor

Oct. 14, 2006 Texas Tech

Oct. 21, 2006 at Oklahoma

Oct. 28, 2006 at Kansas

Nov. 4, 2006 Kansas State

Nov. 11, 2006 Iowa State

Nov. 24, 2006 at Nebraska (ABC)

The Big XII has completely flip-flopped from its early years...the South was weak early on, now it's gone the other direction.

Nebraska will probably win that division by default.

Absolutely shocking to see that. MSU losing to Maine I can understand, but CU always gets some quality athletes to play for them. Dan Hawkins has a major rebuilding job to do -- and a very short time to prove it.

Archived