TOUCHDOWN AUBURN BOWL

Jenny AU-92

EDITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the scores didn't get posted - my fault for not catching that... so see below for new corrected results...

Out of 36 points possible - we had 5 People get them all right! So CONGRATS to them!!

Then there are those of you who ACTUALLY chose Mississippi State... *cough cough*... Tig Major... *cough cough*...

So here we go!

36 Points

eagle76

LiLAuBiE

Scottie4AU

Tigerclaws

TheDrewYouKnew

34 Points

CarolinaTiger

Draven

jumbo

PChamp119

33 Points

AU Seminole

autigger

AWK

bammanmr

beermonsterau

RadioWryn

subterranean jack

SupperClub

Tigermike

tombigbeetiger

WarEagle71

AcctTiger

32 Points

TruAubFan

31 Points

abrnfanatc

AU Tailgating Rules

AUJarhead

aulax1

auone

KunzelTiger

Proud Tiger

ranger12

tgr4lfe

Tiger In Spain

War Eagle!!!

warchinook

hudge

30 Points

aubrandon

hbcau

29 Points

AUBURNTIGERFAN

CCTAU

saniflush

SLAG-91

SouthLink02

TxWarEagle

28 Points

Aubie16

aucanucktiger

AUdaREALsecTigers

BustEmBigBlue

DaddyBoyAU

jc4tigers

johnwegl

LegalEagle

lukeduke

Texan4Auburn

Tiger, eh?

TigerFreak

TigerinBham

TigerMom

UA-CT

vatz22au

WarEagle 57

Weagle98

26 Points

AUBURNJAC

Auloggerhead

AURainman

AURULZ1

Ravad

[25 Points

BAMAHATER47

DKW 86

lazya516

sanders81

24 points

aupcolatiger

Bottomfeeder

TigersTalons

23 Points

Jenny AU-92

22 Points

AUFerret

18 Points

Tigrinum Major

I always pick against USC so I purposefully forfeit those points as well. I keep thinking that the Football Karma Gods will reward my persistance eventually and allow someone to beat the snot out of the Condoms.

Not picking Alabama is not much of a forfeit tho, since they will definitely not win out. You will be right as often as you are wrong.

Hot Dog!!!

Perfection...just like my 2004 Tigers. (and I would add my 2006 Tigers...but we are takin' em one game at a time! Right WarTim?)

Well, no where to go but down. The pressure....gotta get me a cot in my office like Joe Gibbs.

WAR EAGLE!

Scott

I was going to mention that several of them got them all right, but figured it wasn't my place and that you would find it eventually....LOL....

I'm pi$$ed. A couple of my picks won the fourth quarter. I should get points for that. <angry bammer fan>

PT, my apologies. You were at the top of the heap until I gave you props. I think Jen did something with the square root of seven, but I didn't get any extra points out of it. :no:

I did a search and I can't find the thread where we posted our picks. I want to see which ones I missed <_< So, I'm going to make a suggestion: when you post the results, could you post a link to the thread with the picks? or maybe leave it sticky through Monday? Thanks!

I did a search and I can't find the thread where we posted our picks. I want to see which ones I missed <_< So, I'm going to make a suggestion: when you post the results, could you post a link to the thread with the Picks? or maybe leave it sticky through Monday? Thanks!

Good idea, Daddy Boy - I'll do that. I just figured there were enough stickys up there and the Predictions Forum got nuked, so I stashed them in a private Mod forum - I still have them and will keep them all until end of season.

And you picked Miami, which cost you 5 points. :(

I was going to mention that several of them got them all right, but figured it wasn't my place and that you would find it eventually....LOL....

When you emailed me the next to last version of the updated spreadsheet, you told me you added in the Miami-FSU score... so I didn't even both to check the latest version - I just figured it was still there... B)

See, gang, it is just a work in progress. Get the bugs tweaked this year, and next year will be a cakewalk. But I will say that with 93 people playing, I would have imploded on myself this weekend if not for Pcola's FABULOUS spreadsheet program. Last year, I was doing all the copying and entering BY HAND. Literally. Pen, paper, keyboard and an elementary level spreadsheet. But now, a couple of cut and pastes, and the weekly scores get totaled, the cumulative scores get totaled and voila!! The results!!!!!! So mega MEGA kudos to Pcola for working this thing out. You would not believe how sophisticated this spreadsheet is. It looks like something NASA uses for the space shuttle. He ROCKS.

When you emailed me the next to last version of the updated spreadsheet, you told me you added in the Miami-FSU score... so I didn't even both to check the latest version - I just figured it was still there... B)

See, gang, it is just a work in progress. Get the bugs tweaked this year, and next year will be a cakewalk. But I will say that with 93 people playing, I would have imploded on myself this weekend if not for Pcola's FABULOUS spreadsheet program. Last year, I was doing all the copying and entering BY HAND. Literally. Pen, paper, keyboard and an elementary level spreadsheet. But now, a couple of cut and pastes, and the weekly scores get totaled, the cumulative scores get totaled and voila!! The results!!!!!! So mega MEGA kudos to Pcola for working this thing out. You would not believe how sophisticated this spreadsheet is. It looks like something NASA uses for the space shuttle. He ROCKS.

Well, I thought I did....must have gotten taken away in the cyber transfer...LOL....

either way, you caught it, and got it corrected... :)

I did a search and I can't find the thread where we posted our picks. I want to see which ones I missed <_< So, I'm going to make a suggestion: when you post the results, could you post a link to the thread with the Picks? or maybe leave it sticky through Monday? Thanks!

Good idea, Daddy Boy - I'll do that. I just figured there were enough stickys up there and the Predictions Forum got nuked, so I stashed them in a private Mod forum - I still have them and will keep them all until end of season.

Thanks. Yeah, that Miami pick hurt me - but picking Tech over Notre Dame was foolish <_<

Thanks. Yeah, that Miami pick hurt me - but picking Tech over Notre Dame was foolish <_<

If they played again this weekend, you would pick FSU and ND? I don't think picking GT or Miami would be foolish & I think I'd do it again.

Jenny AU-92 and aupcolatiger thanks so much for all your hard work so we can all have fun!!!!!!! Yall are doing a great job and I wanted to say I appreciate all that you both do :cheer::cheer::cheer:

25 Points DKW 86!

I demand a recount...Where the heck is Al Gore's Attorney... :poke:

Actually I guess I did okay if you include the Lorcet Factor. :big:

If they played again this weekend, you would pick FSU and ND? I don't think picking GT or Miami would be foolish & I think I'd do it again.

Didn't mean to strike a nerve - you must've missed the same games :poke: Honestly, if they were playing again this weekend, I'd still pick Miami - but I doubt I'd pick GT. I think GT can hang with anybody, but they're just too inconsistent.

Archived