You won and will win until....

ThatGuy

Congrats Auburn you guys are the best team in the state and will be until Bama gets rid of that pathetic Alumni, I say Alumni because thats all he is because he sure as hell is'nt a coach. I did'nt like him when Bama hired him and I did'nt like him when we won 10 games and don't like him now. Im making this post in a show of respect for you guys and how ya'll have fought and scrapped to become the SEC juggernaut you are. I also understand where you guys are coming from when you say we live in the past, over the past month(im a student and life long fan of UA) I have noticed that we as a fanbase rely way to much on our history with The Bear and the 12 titles (that I am proud of but did not get to see but one of them in 1992). I hope you guys do well this year and really show out and turn your bad rep with probations around and BTW please take some mercy on us and remember not all Bama fans are the stereotypical "Got 12" fans (Example me)

Assuming our newest member here is legit...does a thread started by a UAT fan that bashes UAT get moved to the woodshed also? :headscratch:

Assuming our newest member here is legit...does a thread started by a UAT fan that bashes UAT get moved to the woodshed also? :headscratch:

Im legit and rather hated by a good many of my peers....Im not bashing Bama but just looking at our situation without bias.

Im legit and rather hated by a good many of my peers....Im not bashing Bama but just looking at our situation without bias.

Nay, you are not bashing your team, just calling your coach an idiot, that is all. :lol: Hey, I will agree with you all day. You have to please excuse my skepticism since nobody has ever heard a UAT fan be that publicly critical as you have.

We have a policy that if a thread is started just for the sake of talking smack about UAT, then it goes to the woodshed. But, you just kind of found a loophole with that policy I think.

You may be legite, but I am still skeptical and have in the back of my mind that one of the regular posters on this board is trying to play around with us. If you are legite, then the PTBs at UAT need more of you around them.

Well I have always been this way and am not calling LIL Shula an Idiot but merely a really really bad coach that nuts up in pressure situations and by pressure I mean games against Vandy and Hawaii my God! we have'nt even began to play the big boys yet(UF,Tenn,LSU,AU). I think I want to transfer LOL

Stop the presses!

"Signs of possible intelligent life in west vance" ! ! !

What a headline!

Not no but hell no. I want to adopt ThatGuy :cheer::cheer:

Just one question ThatGuy....how did you fingd your way out of the spin machine and can you draw a map for your less fortunate bama friends?

Stop the presses!

"Signs of possible intelligent life in west vance" ! ! !

What a headline!

the crumbling of the myth dynasty has begun. The truth has managed to creep

into the bammer cult. But watch out relapse is always possible and probable.

Congrats Auburn you guys are the best team in the state and will be until Bama gets rid of that pathetic Alumni, I say Alumni because thats all he is because he sure as hell is'nt a coach. I did'nt like him when Bama hired him and I did'nt like him when we won 10 games and don't like him now. Im making this post in a show of respect for you guys and how ya'll have fought and scrapped to become the SEC juggernaut you are. I also understand where you guys are coming from when you say we live in the past, over the past month(im a student and life long fan of UA) I have noticed that we as a fanbase rely way to much on our history with The Bear and the 12 titles (that I am proud of but did not get to see but one of them in 1992). I hope you guys do well this year and really show out and turn your bad rep with probations around and BTW please take some mercy on us and remember not all Bama fans are the stereotypical "Got 12" fans (Example me)

UGH go away. Please. Freaking AU fans posing as Bama students = sad.

You caught me :rolleyes:

Hey BG... Here is his IP...

Search results for: 130.160.174.xx

OrgName: University of Alabama

OrgID: UNIVER-253

Address: Office of Information Technology

Address: Box 870346

City: Tuscaloosa

StateProv: AL

PostalCode: 35487-0346

I am as suspicious as the next guy ;)

Please don't confuse BG with any facts. He just can't accept them. He could never accept that there could be a bammer with any common sense.

Is that legal for you to trace a person back to their computer? Aren't there laws agaist that?

Is that legal for you to trace a person back to their computer? Aren't there laws agaist that?

You are kidding right??

This is a privately operated message board... On the NET

Wow I've caused this big of a deal being honest? I should run for office LOL but yes I guess you can say that I have gotten fed up with my teams BS and am the only Bama fan that will stand up and say that IM TIRED OF LIVING IN 1920, 1930, 1940, 1950, 1960, 70, 80 and 1992!!!! So Please Auburn don't let this states rich football tradition die and win freggin National Title this year!

:hail::hail: They do exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

:hail::hail: They do exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Im just guessing you guys don't see many Bama fans like me?

I'm sure you could find your major at Auburn University, THE university OF Alabama. We could make room for one more.

LOL does AU have Political Science? and what is the tuition? are the 2 biggest things that are keeping me here in Tuscaloosa.

Uhm, BG, aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? I remember the first days you showed up, you were fairly reasonable and open; last year's ten win season was some serious kool-aid drinking for you; that or the few other Bama fans that have shown up on here have hunted you down and threatened your life. Let's just hope the same doesn't happen to poor young 'ThatGuy'...

Wow I've caused this big of a deal being honest? I should run for office LOL but yes I guess you can say that I have gotten fed up with my teams BS and am the only Bama fan that will stand up and say that IM TIRED OF LIVING IN 1920, 1930, 1940, 1950, 1960, 70, 80 and 1992!!!! So Please Auburn don't let this states rich football tradition die and win freggin National Title this year!

Why are you living in the 1920's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and '90's? If you are so sick and tired of Bama, find another team. These AU fans will all sit here and laugh it up with you, but they aren't like you. Many of the fans on this board lived through the Bowden years. A lot of the fans on here lived through the pre-Dye(Garfield maybe?) years as well. I wonder how many of them openly trashed their team during those years? They may not have been happy about those situations at that time, but I'm willing to bet they didn't go find a bunch of Bama fans to cuddle up with either.

Would you still be a Bama fan if we don't win another game this year? I would. If you are just trying to get a pat on the back from these AU fans, just show up, talk football, and show some respect.

By the way, exactly what are your ideas on fixing Bama's current problems. Please do go into detail.

Archived