You won and will win until....

ThatGuy

It's one thing to have a little healthy criticism, ThatGuy. It's another to wish that your rival wins the national championship.

I'm not just gah gah over CMS and his staff either... but just think about it. Here we are having just won 12 out of our past 14 ballgames (most of which came with less scholarship players than everyone else), are coming off a Cotton bowl victory/10 win season, are currently ranked... and you make a post like this. I agree to a certain extent about what you are talking about, but you lost me when you wished that your rival (supposedly) would win the national crown. That made absolutely no sense. It matters not to be about what AU does on the field except for one Saturday in November.... I don't pull against them or pull for them. But in no case would I ever want them to win their 2nd national championship. That's just human nature.

I'm all for having a "big tent" when it comes to a fanbase... but then again, if you don't like what you see on the football field or in the classroom here at UA... by all means, leave. The University isn't forcing you to go to school here/pull for the Tide.

lsu_gameshirt06_frt_med.gif

That pic is sick in a farside kind of way...

I won't be buying that one. As for Thatguy, I have never run into a Bama fan that has been that honest about anything. I'm wondering if you are another member who had a job change and is using a different server now.

It's one thing to have a little healthy criticism, ThatGuy. It's another to wish that your rival wins the national championship.

I'm not just gah gah over CMS and his staff either... but just think about it. Here we are having just won 12 out of our past 14 ballgames (most of which came with less scholarship players than everyone else), are coming off a Cotton bowl victory/10 win season, are currently ranked... and you make a post like this. I agree to a certain extent about what you are talking about, but you lost me when you wished that your rival (supposedly) would win the national crown. That made absolutely no sense. It matters not to be about what AU does on the field except for one Saturday in November.... I don't pull against them or pull for them. But in no case would I ever want them to win their 2nd national championship. That's just human nature.

I'm all for having a "big tent" when it comes to a fanbase... but then again, if you don't like what you see on the football field or in the classroom here at UA... by all means, leave. The University isn't forcing you to go to school here/pull for the Tide.

Isn't that the past? What about the present?

4 in a row is the past as well...

The present? Well, we're 2-0 but with a lot of work to do before we can play with the big boys. LA-Monroe is the present, but what difference does it make?

Yea...........yall might want to watch out for da War Hawks. If Vandy hadn't turned the ball over like what Five Times........then most of the bammers on this board would probably be singing a Different Tune today. Like I said to most of my Auburn buddies, I'd much rather see bammer lose to La-Monroe than to Vandy. Now, I like Vandy and everything......But, it would be Sooooo Much sweeter in seeing that trudishun get Flushed........Around the bowl........Down the hole.........R** T*** Roll. I didn't want the Moderators getting mad at me because of Cursing, so that's why I typed those two Cursed Words like that :big: . War "BY GOD" Eagle

Yeah when i first started posting here, everybody HATED me. Ive always complimented AU when appropriate. Always given congrats when you guys beat us. So on and so forth.

But i dont know ANY true Bama fan who would come over here...and bring his kneepads with him.

I wouldnt expect it from an AU fan on a UA message board either.

And the comment "my major and tuition is the only thing keeping me here" is very telling.

I knew a few AU fans that went to school at UA. I know one hardcore UA fan who attends Auburn right now.

The fact that he came over here and pulled talking points straight out of the "Generic Bama slams" AU handbook tells me he isnt a real fan. At least not a real bama fan.

Funny...you all say "its nice to see some rival fans have a level head". But thats the thing...the only bama fans you consider rational are the ones who trash UA. Ask yourself this...if you were reading a Bama board and saw an AU "fan" posting the same crap about Auburn...would you say the same?

Funny...you all say "its nice to see some rival fans have a level head". But thats the thing...the only bama fans you consider rational are the ones who trash UA. Ask yourself this...if you were reading a Bama board and saw an AU "fan" posting the same crap about Auburn...would you say the same?

It wouldn't be true if he were saying that about Auburn, so no.

Yeah when i first started posting here, everybody HATED me. Ive always complimented AU when appropriate. Always given congrats when you guys beat us. So on and so forth.

But i dont know ANY true Bama fan who would come over here...and bring his kneepads with him.

I wouldnt expect it from an AU fan on a UA message board either.

And the comment "my major and tuition is the only thing keeping me here" is very telling.

I knew a few AU fans that went to school at UA. I know one hardcore UA fan who attends Auburn right now.

The fact that he came over here and pulled talking points straight out of the "Generic Bama slams" AU handbook tells me he isnt a real fan. At least not a real bama fan.

Touché

4 in a row is the past as well...

The present? Well, we're 2-0 but with a lot of work to do before we can play with the big boys. LA-Monroe is the present, but what difference does it make?

Sorry, not past...it’s called a Current Winning Streak!

Yeah, standard carryover rule applies.

Until you play again. The last game is the present. Presently, AU beat us in November. And until this year's game, bragging rights and ribbing rights belong to them.

Until you play again. The last game is the present. Presently, AU beat us in November. And until this year's game, bragging rights and ribbing rights belong to them.

Then once we switch hands, pity will set in and :ua: will seem even more like :om: to us than an in-state rival.

After this happens, that stewardess hag that posts on a :ua: site will most likely go into convulsions and be institutionalized. Maybe then I can get a pack of damn peanuts the next time I fly Delta.

Then once we switch hands, pity will set in and :ua: will seem even more like :om: to us than an in-state rival.

After this happens, that stewardess hag that posts on a :ua: site will most likely go into convulsions and be institutionalized. Maybe then I can get a pack of damn peanuts the next time I fly Delta.

Wow. That's pretty classless to call out a woman like that. Geez, just because she doesn't cheer for your team you get to call her a hag.

And also, I'm almost positive she married an :au: man. Is she a stewardess hag to him?

C'mon man, show a little class.

A little history involved here, my crimson afflicted friend. That's all you need to know.

.......and I hate flying Delta. Poor customer service provided by ill trained, snarling harpies.

Wow. That's pretty classless to call out a woman like that. Geez, just because she doesn't cheer for your team you get to call her a hag.

And also, I'm almost positive she married an :au: man. Is she a stewardess hag to him?

I think I'll use one of your quotes against you. Since you obviously hate her... ;)

"If the idiots hate you, it proves you're not one of them!" – Ted Nugent

Never said I hated her. I've never met her, but if her real life personality is half of what it is online, I don't ever want to meet her.

I do hate Delta Airlines, BTW.

[

Oh you just stepped in dodo big time. First , yes she is married to an Auburn guy, so what?

When I used to post on CT, she and I hit it off and even exchanged several PMs. That all changed one day but I won't go there. My point to make is that some of our PMs involved discussing Delta Airlines. She is ticked off because Delta allows some older flight attendants to hang on and get priority. One time she refeered to them as "those old hags."

Point made. Wipe the dodo off your shoes.

While we are at it....Delta has three sizes of flight attendents...

Small

Medium

and Overseas.

DO NOT take Delta overseas. The beverage carts are not the largest thing in the isle!

I once got a 3rd degree concussion from the oversized gluteus maximus of one of their overseas peanut throwers. Had a stiff neck for about a week after that collision.

I once got a 3rd degree concussion from the oversized gluteus maximus of one of their overseas peanut throwers. Had a stiff neck for about a week after that collision.

I rest my case.

Archived