Too Ole Miss Funny

DKW 86

http://mb27.scout.com/fmississippi74787frm...cID=16573.topic

How embarrasing is it to be the underdog to Kentucky?

On our WORST year, we should not be underdogs to them, EVER.

The line at KY -3.5 is very puzzling. It's not like we're playing a team with more talent: just a road game against an SEC lightweight in their home stadium. We will find out this weekend if we are bowl worthy or not.

http://mb27.scout.com/fmississippi74787frm...cID=16576.topic

Never seen so many Ole Miss-haters in my life! Geez...we get blown out, and everyone and their mother comes out of the woodwork to our board to dogg us out.

Should we take that as a good sign? We're one of the most hated teams in the SEC, from reading this board...

People from Alabama, people from Tennessee, people from MSU, I don't know where that "freedomfighter" obsessor was from.

Alabama people are here...because they can't pick on Auburn anymore. Tenn people are here because they can't pick on UF or UGA. Basically, I think both teams aren't as good as their supposed equals and they need someone to make them feel good. We are admittedly at a low point, so they come pick on us.
#1. We have an "air" about us that is unmeritted. We are not viewed as snobs outside of MS>

#2. We act like we should win the title every year, with one look at our stadium and that question is answered.

#3. We are small potatoes in every aspect of our fb program. Literally, every aspect. We don't even come close to the LSU's , AU's, and UGa's. But yet, we try to turn our noises up at them.

This is why they hate us.

We do a lot of talking and no backing it up.

We can do 1 of 2 things. 1. stop thinking and acting like our crap don't stink, or 2. start winning and doing things like a Big Time University.

WOW...just...WOW. A lot of good self analysis there. But they have one thing wrong. I don't believe that we think about them at all. They're not really relevent except on game week. And it's a shame...I still remember those Archie Mannning vs Pat Sullivan games. AUsome....

:au::homer:

i tried conversing with them on that rebelfaithful site last year. They shot off at the mouth constantly about how good they were and how we weren't that good and how we were bama's stepchild. I said some things about their recent history and got blasted about it. I've never experienced a fan base as ignorant and self-righteous as the rebels (not counting the tahd of course).

If it takes a ton of bricks to the side of the head (3.5 point dog to UK) to get Ole Miss fans to sober up to reality, so be it. And unfortunately, I really think the scum of the SEC has shifted from the East to West this year with UK and Vandy trading places with Ole Miss and MSU....good grief those Mississippi schools are terrible. I saw it first hand over in Starkanistan this past weekend...a #4 ranked SEC foe comes into their own house and they can't even get 80% capacity in the stadium...errr bleachers. :thumbsdown:

..a #4 ranked SEC foe comes into their own house and they can't even get 80% capacity in the stadium...errr bleachers.

I meant to ask someone about that. Looked pretty empty on the broadcast but couldn't tell if they had just left really early.

I meant to ask someone about that. Looked pretty empty on the broadcast but couldn't tell if they had just left really early.

The exodus began right after Vaughn nailed his 55 yarder.

Archived