Help me out

ThatGuy

Ok in my Moms last ditch effort to have me transfer from UA(mom is AU dihard) she is offering to take me to the AU/UGA game. My question is where is a hot spot to scalp tix in Auburn or would I have better luck just coming for Tulane?

You can always get tickets, if you are willing to shell out the $$$. The atmosphere for the UGA game will be, dare I say, 100 times better than the Tulane game.

A quick search on stubhub.com shows tickets currently going for anywhere between $174 - $860 each for the UGA game. For Tulane, they are going for anywhere between $15 - $199. Wait a minute, who in their right mind would pay $199 to watch us dismantle Tulane? But I digress.

It sounds like a personal decision to me.

If you remain an Auburn fan, why does it matter? Does Alabama have a better program in your major?

LOL ok I am and have always been a Bama fan and at this moment am a Bama student but my mom who is a AU fan has been begging me to attend AU and I told her that I would consider it. Im not like most of the Bama fans that have been on here to instigate a fight but I merely love football and will be the first person to tell you that Auburn owns us.

Archived