somebody sold their tickets to the corndogs

kellyaub90

I would like to personally thank the idiot who sold their tickets in Sec. 43 Row 54 to some LSU fans, they were loud and vulgar throughout the game. When Vaughn missed his field goal, the stood up shouting "Vaughn you s*ck!" and "Choke!!!". It doesn't bother me for opposing fans to cheer FOR their team but when they start running down our players, it makes me mad. I do realize that everybody has these type of classless idiot fans, but LSU seems to have the majority.

If you can't make the game, I would suggest listing your tickets on AuNation in the ticket section, I'm sure there were plenty of Auburn fans who could have used the tickets.

We were in Section 56 row 11. There were three corndogs in front of us. They were horrible fans. Of course, they were cheering on their team, which I don't have a problem with. They were cussing with little girls in front of them and could not be quiet.

They really went over the edge when Brandon Cox went down, they stood up and said "Oh Yeah, bring on the stretcher." How classless is that?

I will never look at an LSU fan the same again. That was my first and hopefully my last experience with Corndogs..

I was in Section 100, row 27 and we had LSU fans all around us. The two on our row were good guys and I enjoyed watching the game with them.

NOW, there were hundreds starting just 2 rows back and several were complete a-holes. They clapped when Cox got hurt, they screamed things at Vaughn, and they wanted a flag EVERYTIME a play didn't go their way. At one point, one cried out, "Throw the flag!!!!!" I turned and asked him "for what?" He whined that the Auburn defender hit the LSU receiver out of bounds. Then the replay on the jumbotron showed he was wrong. He still claimed he was right and called me a dumb-s***. I told him to shut his pie-hole. On the final play, the girl sitting directly in front of him jumped up, arms in air...he was standing a little to close to her left fist as she jumped up and took one in the nose. :roflol: Blood was seen and I thought he was going to cry. When everyone realized what she had done they congratulated her. I walked over and shook her hand and thanked her for "taking care of my dirty work."

The two guys on our row and one other that joined them hung around in the stadium for a while and talked with us. They were good guys. We talked about how nerve racking these games have become. They said they loved coming to Auburn and that every time they come, they are treated so well. Said they will continue to come back and invited us down to Baton Rouge promising a good time and that not all their fans are like the "loser" behind us!

Archived