Congrats on the Win

iam4LSU08

My Tigers lost but it was an incredible game that could have gone either way. Hats off to Auburn for pulling out the victory. You found a way to win the game. Your third quarter touchdown drive was gutsy and it was what won you the game. The difference was, when LSU got into Auburn territory, they couldn't get the job done and put points on the board. On the other hand, when Auburn did get into LSU territory, they punched in the touchdown. Imo both teams are top five teams. LSU will be fine with their passing game and defense, but the running game is something that we will definitely need to work on. Yes, people will blame the officials, but the main thing is that you won the game and good luck the rest of the way.

My Tigers lost but it was an incredible game that could have gone either way. Hats off to Auburn for pulling out the victory. You found a way to win the game. Your third quarter touchdown drive was gutsy and it was what won you the game. The difference was, when LSU got into Auburn territory, they couldn't get the job done and put points on the board. On the other hand, when Auburn did get into LSU territory, they punched in the touchdown. Imo both teams are top five teams. LSU will be fine with their passing game and defense, but the running game is something that we will definitely need to work on. Yes, people will blame the officials, but the main thing is that you won the game and good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks, and good luck to your Tigers the rest of the way!

ty lsufan. good luck the rest of the way.

here's hoping you thump florida, alabama, and anybody else taht gets in your way.

and by the way...thank you so much for the smackdown you put on miamuh in the peach bowl. that was a thing of beauty.

ct

Thanks, JaMarcus Russell made plays that made me scratch my head in the game. Sure, he has the strong arm and everything but if you are a quarterback playing in a big game...

You DO NOT take a ****ing SACK with no timeouts left and you DO NOT throw the ball 4 yards short on the last play of the game.

Thanks for the words of support. Not used to it from many of the purple and gold.

Beat the Gators, Tide, and anyone else who gets in your way!

Archived