Arent you glad we arent Miami

DKW 86

Miami Rivals article.

Right now, Miami football is looking to me like something that needs to be built back up again, not quite to the degree of the probation era, but maybe not all that far from it.

Do you see one starter on the team playing like a first round draft pick? I remember a time not so long ago when Miami had about 15 of them on the field at the same time.

Even Larry Coker, now probably one more loss away from losing his job, seemed in shock and without answers for the first time in his head coaching tenure.

"We need to stop kidding ourselves," Coker said. "We thought we were pretty good. But we're not a good football team right now."

A run at an ACC Championship awaits as the very favorable 2006 schedule continues, but let's not kid ourselves about that either. In no way, shape or form did the Hurricanes look like a developing team capable of peeling off 10 straight wins to win a conference title. Or beating anybody that really is any good.

MUCH MORE....

Miami Rivals article.

Right now, Miami football is looking to me like something that needs to be built back up again, not quite to the degree of the probation era, but maybe not all that far from it.

Do you see one starter on the team playing like a first round draft pick? I remember a time not so long ago when Miami had about 15 of them on the field at the same time.

Even Larry Coker, now probably one more loss away from losing his job, seemed in shock and without answers for the first time in his head coaching tenure.

"We need to stop kidding ourselves," Coker said. "We thought we were pretty good. But we're not a good football team right now."

A run at an ACC Championship awaits as the very favorable 2006 schedule continues, but let's not kid ourselves about that either. In no way, shape or form did the Hurricanes look like a developing team capable of peeling off 10 straight wins to win a conference title. Or beating anybody that really is any good.

MUCH MORE....

DKw his seat is more than hott I would say its on freaking fire! He must win out to save his job and I dont think that will happen so :thumbsdown:

It was good to see Louisville hand it to them after the stupidity Miami did by stomping on the midfield logo.

That is so low class and just gave the Cardinals that extra incentive. Poor coaching and control of the team.

Archived